Chapter 54 - Back To Where We Belong

Next day was spent at the hotel room chilling around and packing stuffs that they brought. Ri was sleeping most of the time due to the heavy dose of painkillers.

Swelling on the wrist had gone down a bit, but it was painful to even move her wrist. Boys even packed Ri's stuff as movement of wrist was restricted. Manan visited them they talked for a while and boys gave them his gift which he took happily. He told he would try to come for drop off.

Ri got thank you gifts for jigar and guards too. Ro, rits and sam visited them in hotel asking about ri's wellbeing. As ri was sleeping boys told them what happened with her in past as they had asked them.

They were shocked completely to the core. They told them if ever they need any help feel free to contact them to which they nodded. They spent quality time together joking around, teasing each other.

They got them limited edition watches as a thank you gift for saving sam's life. They even got a mac book pro for ri. They denied taking the gifts as it was way too much but they said they brought it with love to which they took it making them to smile to fullest.

They stayed till evening and left after having dinner with them. Ri was all time drowsy due to the medicines. She hardly could keep her eyes open. The doctor told that it was the best way to give her rest.

It was finally the day they were flying back to Australia. Jigar and guards were going to drop them to airport. Manan couldn't make it as he had some important work.

Ri called all of them took a picture of with all including the guards. As they have always looked after their safety. Ri handed them the gift which she got personalised making their eyes to go wide as they did not expect this to happen.

They denied taking it but ri told them that boys and her have brought this gift with love and as a token of appreciation. The guards, jigar had tears in their eyes as no one had ever treated them with so much respect and love. Taking the gifts they left for airport.

Their flight was at 3. They got to airport at 12 for check in procedure and screening. Ri had taken her pain killer medicines. They were waiting for their flight to be called.

"We are going to miss this place". Jess said. "Yeah we made so many good memories over here". Maxi said.

"Not to forget we made some friendship for lifetime with such a great personality". Whip said and they nodded.

"Yeah boys aren't going to believe us, we even got to meet manan and spent some time with him, i will miss him the most". Ri said closing her eyes.

"Yeah we made so many good memories to cherish them, but we are finally going back where we belong". Hutz said wrapping his arms around ri's shoulders.

"Yeah i can't wait to work at the beach and even meet the boys i missed them like hell". Ri said getting excited.

"Yeah but they haven't called in past two days". Whip said and they nodded. "The beach is pretty busy at this season". Jess said and they nodded.

Their flight was called in an they went for it. It was a 15 hours journey with one halt in between. The Journey was pretty good compared to the last time for ri as the heavy dose of painkillers had the effect on her and she slept during the entire journey just got sick one time.

The boys were relived that she did not got sick like last time. The were supposed to reach Australia at 7 but the flight got delayed and they at 10. Gina was going to come to pick up whip and deano was coming for the rest of them.

"Finally we are back where we belong". Ri said with an ear to ear smile on her face others agreed to it. They collected their luggage and headed outside. Ri messaged manan and ro that they reached.