Chapter 9 - Back To Bondi & Dream Job

Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

I made my way towards the lifeguard tower and stood there admiring it, i dint knew i will ever meet the boys in blue now i am here bringing lunch for them they have done a lot for me.

I knocked on the door twice "Coming" came Reidy's voice i guess. Soon the door opened revealing reidy as soon as he saw me with bags in my hand he immediately took it and made way for me to get in.

"How are you doing Ri? And what is in these bags? Guys look who is here" exclaimed Reidy with a huge smile side hugging me and helping me upstairs to the main tower from where you can see the whole beach.

"Doing good but these crutches sucks it difficult to walk with them, and in these bags contains everyone's lunch which is vegan burger because i don't know what you guys like or else i would have brought that and have got you guys some coffee " i told reidy and others.

In the tower were Reidy, Deano and Maxi on duty. Maxi practically jumped from his seat picked me up and twirled me around and put me on my feet saying " Thank god you came with food baby sis i am famished" and started eating food as if it was going to disappear somewhere whilst watching water making us three chuckle.

Deano got up from his seat and gave me a hug " how are you doing sweetie?". And he took his place back watching water. "Doing good" i told him.

I initiated a conversation "Looks like you all are having a very busy day, how many rescues soo far" i said looking around the beach which looked completely packed with around 30,000 people.

"Yeah, it is not even mid day and 250 rescues, 4 ambulance, 2 dislocations and couple of heat strokes victims." said Reidy.

"You should be resting what are you doing here". Said Deano without taking his eyes off water. "Yeah i know but was getting bored alone, so thought to visit you guys and bring you guys some lunch, you all have done so much for me atleast i can do this much for you guys". I said him.

All of them turned around with a smile on their face "No need to thanks us sweetie, you are like a family to us, i know we have just met yesterday but i doesn't feel like it, so feel free to do whatever you like" said deano, reidy and maxi nodded in agreement. We all had group hug after which they got back to work.

I sat on one of the chairs near window and took one of the binocular to have a look around the beach as i was getting bored. I was looking around when i spotted a swimmer struggling in the backpackers rip."There is a swimmer struggling in rip, he can barely keep his head above water". I told maxi and others. They looked from the binocs where i was pointing "Shit he is started going under". Said deano picking up his radio.

"Bondi central to blue rhino get at backpackers quickly a swimmer is started to go under ".

" Copy that Central going in". came harrison voice. I watched him strip down and taking rescue board and paddling quickly to get the swimmer, he reached the swimmer on time before he was completely went under.

"Good job Ri, you spotted the swimmer on time when we failed to notice him, a tragedy averted ". Reidy ruffling my hairs. Deano patted my back and maxi gave me a huge bear hug and a forehead kiss " Good job baby sis". Making me smile.

Meanwhile, Harrison brought his patient back to the shore " Hutz to Central, we will need a ambulance, the person has swallowed much water is feeling sick, i am bringing him up". He gave details and maxi immediately made a call for an ambulance.

Deano and Reidy left the tower to take over from Whippet and Jake so that they can take their lunch, i was left in the tower with maxi who was sitting besides me his arm wrapped around my shoulders and looking at water.