Chapter 43 - Ready To Fly

Today is Monday the time to fly to India for whip, jess and ri leaving everyone for a week. Sunday was spent at the beach patrolling and explaining the boys how did ri managed to calm down maxi and the photos and news of his engagement were doing round the social media after he officially posted a series of pictures of him proposing to T at the beach taken by reidy and ri.

Reidy and ri worked together and gave him the pictures on sunday before their shift started. Maxi and T both tagged boys and ri in their post.

It was 3 in the morning when ri woke up as she wasn't able to sleep, she settled down in the balcony with her legs curled up and arms resting on her knees. She was admiring the view and listening to the sounds of waves crashing. She was feeling uneasy for some reason.

She was busy and engrossed in her thoughts that she did not notice hutz presence besides her, when he put his arms around her shoulders she jumped in surprise, "Baby girl its me hutz, where are you lost?". He asked kissing her forehead.

"I don't know i am getting this uneasy feeling like something is definitely going to happen when we visit India". Ri said wrapped her arms around his waist closing her eyes.

"Baby whip and jess are there with you besides you can call me be it any time over her i don't care i will be there for you". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you". Ri said. "I love you too baby come let's sleep for a while we have work too". Hutz said and picked her up and made her way towards his room and got in the bed.

Hutz kept caressing her hairs till she slept, "I need to talk to whip and jess about it and tell them to be careful". Hutz thought and kissed her forehead and slept too.

It was 5:30 when hutz alarm went off, he turned off his alarm and looked at ri to find her sleeping, he kissed her forehead and got out of the bed and let her sleep for a while.

After freshening up he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and coffee for them. He made some toast and coffee and went towards his room to wake up ri. He sat on the bed and started caressing her hairs to which she shifted her head in his lap making him to smile.

"Good morning love, wake up we need to go to work breakfast is ready, freshen up". Hutz said caressing her hairs.

"I want to sleep you also sleep". Ri muttered in her sleep making him to chuckle.

"No wake up otherwise you will be late come on". He said making her sit on the bed to which she leaned on his shoulders. He kissed her forehead and picked her up carrying her to the bathroom and made her stand up and handed her toothbrush.

"Come on freshen up i am waiting outside don't sleep again". He said and made his way outside. Ri freshened up and made her way outside to see hutz sitting on the kitchen stool waiting for her scrolling through his phone.

Ri sat on his side gaining his attention. "Good morning love, now come let's have breakfast and than we will leave for work". Hutz said handing her breakfast.

"Good morning". Ri said and gave a peek on his lips and started having her breakfast. They finished off the breakfast and made their way towards bondi hand in hand.

After keeping their things in locker they entered the tower to find whip, jess, harries, deano, maxi, box, gonz, jeff, reidy and jake sitting in the tower.

"Morning boys". They both greeted and settled down in chairs. The beach was yet to be set up. "Baby girl come with me we will set up the beach". Jeff said and dragged her out of the tower.

As soon as they both left the tower hutz spoke,"Jess and whip i need to tell you something". Hutz said and looked at them to which they turned around and looked at him to continue and others leaned in too.