Chapter 80 - Fundraiser

The day of fundraiser finally arrived. Ri had trained really hard for it. Boys and jules would often cover her shift as she would get tired after her training.

Fundraisers was going to start at 8 in morning. Ri was sleeping, hutz woke up early to prepare for the day as ri would be dead tired by the end of the day.

He got out of bed covered ri with duvet and kissed her forehead and went to freshen up. After freshening up he went to the kitchen to prepare some healthy breakfast and drink for ri.

He prepared strawberry smoothie and oatmeal for breakfast. Once he finished making it. He went to get the bag ready for work and ri.

He stuffed the necessities in their bags and kept it away and looked at clock it showed past 7. He decided to wake ri up. He went entered their room to see her sleeping peacefully.

"Wake up baby it's past 7 we need to be at beach by 7:30". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"Mhmm 5 minutes". Ri said and took his hand in her and kept it under her head making him to smile.

He took her in his arms after 5 minutes and went towards the bathroom. Took the toothbrush and handed her. "Come freshen up i am waiting outside". Hutz said and pecked her lips and went outside.

Ri freshened up and went outside to see hutz sitting on the stool waiting for her. She took a seat besides him and he handed her breakfast.

They both started eating their breakfast. "Ready for the fundraiser?". Hutz asked. "Yup never felt this ready before, you guys have been by my side throughout my training i couldn't ask for more, i just hope i complete within time limit so the amount gets doubled". Ri said whilst having her breakfast.

"You will complete within time limit for sure we have full faith in you besides we saw you train for it pretty hard, you will be very sore by the end of the day". Hutz said and ri nodded.

They finished their breakfast and left for bondi. They kept their things in locker and went towards the tower. They entered the tower to find jules, chips, whip, reidy, harries, jake, deano, jeff, gonz almost everyone was there.

Ri and hutz were startled to find the tower this crowded. "Jeez guys what are you guys doing here some of you have a day off isn't it". Hutz asked.

"Yeah some off them have a day off but they are here to support baby girl to encourage her and take care of her needs. Baby girl we are soo proud of you that you are taking part in this Fundraiser for cancer patients". Bacon said and ri smiled.

"Atleast i can do this much for them". Ri said and others smiled. "Baby girl i will be with you all the time and will look after your needs". Jules said taking her in a hug.

"But you need to promise me you won't stress much and will take care of yourself, you need to keep on taking fluids and keep on having something than only you are allowed or else you are staying in tower". Ri said and jules pouted and others chuckled.

"Baby girl you need to take care as you are the one who is going to workout not me". Jules said pouting.

"Who is pregnant boys?". Ri asked and they giggled. "Jules". They said together. "So who needs to take care more?". Ri asked and jules pouted more.

"Jules". They said. "Good, soo if you agree on my condition than only you are allowed outside". Ri said and she nodded.

"Fine i will keep on having fluids and will keep on having something but i am coming, Happy ". Jules said and ri grinned making others to smile.

"Very happy". Ri said and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "You don't worry about her baby girl we are there too we will make sure that she keeps on taking something or other". Boys said and ri smiled and jules pouted.