Chapter 86 - Relieved

Ri was getting better as time passed by as boys, girls and everyone were taking care of her. Her brother was spotted twice at bondi which caused her to panic. Boys couldn't get hold off him as he hadn't done anything till now.

Hutz, hop and boys would handle ri when she panicked. They wouldn't leave her side even for a second and were her shadow wherever she would go. Ri would spend her day off on beach itself surrounded by boys as she was scared of being alone. Girls would come down at beach to spend some time with ri.

Koby and his group were keeping an eye on her brother activities from far away. Roo and team had appointed some undercover guards for ri without her knowledge for her safety they would follow her wherever she used to go by maintaining distance so that she wouldn't get a doubt.

It was another day. Ri was the first one to wake up. Hutz was sleeping on his back ri smiled and lied down on him and started placing kisses on his face making him to smile and he wrapped his arms around her and in a swift movement he turned their position.

Ri was now beneath him and he kissed her making her to smile. His hands pressed on her waist. He kissed her for a while and broke apart gasping for air and buried his head in the crook of her neck putting his body weight on her.

"Good morning boo". Ri wished. He was drawing circles on her waist. "Good morning baby you always get me in mood when you wake me up like this". Hutz said pecking her lips few times with a heavy voice.

"Aww is it next time i won't wake you up like this instead i will do this.. ". Ri said and started tickling him and he rolled off her and started laughing.

"Stop stop stop". He said but ri did not stop. He got hold of her and turned the game around. He started tickling her and she started laughing. He was now sitting on her stomach tickling her.

"Stop stop we are even". Ri said and he stopped tickling her and lied down besides her taking her in his embrace and kissed her forehead.

"I love you boo". Ri said and pecked his lips. "Love you too baby". Hutz said and kissed her forehead. They stayed for a while in each others embrace before getting up from bed and went to freshen up.

Once they freshened up they made breakfast had it and packed their bag for the day. They left for bondi hand in hand.

"You know roo and team are coming to bondi for their training session and will be relaxing at the beach". Hutz said and her eyes twinkled.

"Can't wait to meet them". Ri said getting excited making her to smile at her childishness.

"You are such a baby". Hutz said kissing her forehead making her to grin widely. "Your baby". Ri said and he smiled and pecked her lips.

"Yeah only my baby and everyone's else baby girl, storm, rio, precious, Princess and what not". He said smiling. They reached bondi and put their things in locker and went towards tower.

They entered the tower to find jules, taco and yatesy sitting. "Good morning everyone". Hutz and ri greeted making them to turn around and have a look.

"Good morning to you too baby girl how are you now?". Taco asked taking her in a hug and others waited for answer.

"Much better than before and nothing can happen to me as you all are there by my side". Ri said and their smile widened.

Ri sat besides jules, "How are you jules and how is little one and nick?". Ri asked picking up a pair of binos.

"I am fine just hate this morning sickness. Little one and nick are doing great". Jules said and ri nodded.