Chapter 84 - Fun Day

Few days passed by ri's injury healed and was back to normal routine. Hutz had an early shift while ri was starting late.

Hutz was the first one to wake up he saw ri sleeping peacefully snuggling close to him. He started placing kisses on ri's face making her to smile.

She opened her eyes and kissed his cheeks. "Good morning". Ri said snuggling more into him.

"Good morning baby". Hutz said and kissed her forehead and pecked her lips making her to smile.

"Wake up rits, sam, roo, team, girls, kids and off duty lifeguards are coming down at beach today and you have to join them remember". Hutz said and ri nodded.

She sat on bed stretched and rubbed the sleep off her eyes. Hutz got up to freshen up and ri hopped on his back making him to smile and carried her to bathroom.

He handed her toothbrush and took his. They brushed their teeth, hutz went to take a shower and ri went to get breakfast ready.

Ri prepared breakfast and went to take a shower too and got ready taking her bag and stuffing the necessities and her uniform.

She took her bag to living room and placed it on couch and got in kitchen to see hutz sitting on stool waiting for her. She settled down besides him and served him coffee and breakfast.

They both started with their breakfast. "Soo what will you make the guys doo?". Hutz asked swallowing his breakfast.

"Thinking about taking them for a swim and will just relax on the beach ". Ri said and he nodded.

"Come let's leave they should be down at beach anytime even i can spend some time with them before i go on duty". Hutz said keeping those dishes away and washed them away.

They took their bag and left for bondi keeping their things in locker they grabbed their radios incase if a serious situation turns up.

They got in tower and saw maxi, jess, corey sitting and watching water. Ri quietly went behind them and shouted, "Good morning". Making them to jump out of their seat and let out a squeal in fear.

"Holy shit sherlock muffins". Maxi screamed the loudest and fell off the chair and rolled under the desk with eyes closed making everyone to laugh their heart out.

"Jeez sweetie you scared the shit out of us". Corey said taking her in a hug. "Yeah baby sis you always have to scare us". Jess said joining the hug.

"Yeah i love fun". Ri said laughing and others laughed too. Maxi was still under the desk.

"Big brother come out". Ri said in between her laughter. Maxi realised it was ri who did this. He came out from under the desk.

"Wait up baby sis i will show you, you always do this". Maxi said and took a step to catch her but ri slide from under the railings escaping him. He looked at her in shock.

Maxi got downstairs and sprinted behind her. Ri was running and laughing at maxi. Team, girls, kids and off duty lifeguards were there when ri came running with maxi chasing her.

Ri hid behind roo and used him as a shield to protect herself from maxi. "Baby sis what's going on?". Roo asked laughing.

"Come out baby sis you always have to do this". Maxi said and tried to catch her but ri shielded herself using roo. Others were laughing too.

"Noo i won't come out if i will come out you won't spare me". Ri said laughing and as roo moved ri went and hid behind virat making others to laugh.

"Maxi why were you chasing her at first place but?". T asked. "Baby sis is very naughty at times she scared us resulting in me falling off the chair and i rolled under desk, baby sis come out". Maxi said and tried to catch her to which she escaped crawling from in between virat's legs.