Chapter 97 - Upset

It was a new day. Ri was the first one to wake up. She adjusted her belt and covered hutz with the duvet and went to bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She went to the kitchen and started taking ingredients to make coffee. She with difficulty open the lid of the bottle and started making coffee.

She felt a hand slide on her waist and a kiss being planted on her temple. "Good morning baby". Hutz said and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Good morning boo". Ri wished him to which he picked her up and made her sit on the stool and continued the work ri was doing.

"Baby you are advised not to do anything why don't you listen to us". Hutz said pouring the coffee in the cup and handing it to ri and took himself one.

"Boo you all are already doing soo much and besides doctors have allowed me to do lite work". Ri said and leaned on him.

"We know that but we don't want you to do anything which helps you to recover fast". Hutz said and kissed her forehead.

"I know that but it sucks not being able to do anything and besides working help me stay distracted from the words which someone told me i don't know but it hurts". Ri said meekly and tears started falling from her eyes.

"Hey hey baby please don't cry i know it's difficult for you to forget those things which he said and trust me we are angry too, please don't cry". Hutz said panicking a bit and kissed her forehead and wiped off her tears.

"It hurts boo, it hurts over here, did i ever interfere in his work, did I ever question him if he has got someone, did i ever stop him from doing anything, those words stabbed my heart really bad, i can't just forgive him like this, it hurts really bad". Ri said sobbing in hutz embrace.

"Baby no is telling you to forgive him take your time and his words were really harsh and it did hurt us too event though it wasn't meant for us but telling you things is equal to telling us. We are angry and hurt too we did not expect this from him, please stop crying and whenever you feel low you know you where to come, and we are surely giving him a hard time by not helping him. But whenever you are ready do listen to him what he has to say alright". Hutz said wiping off her tears and kissed her forehead to which she nodded.

"Whenever i doo i want you by my side will you be?". Ri asked innocently and he smiled and pecked her lips.

"Always my baby". Hutz said and took her with him to freshen up. They both freshened up and hutz readied his bag with their stuffs.

They both had their breakfast and went towards bondi. Keeping their things in locker they went towards the tower. They entered the tower to see corey, jake and jules sitting.

"G'day everyone". They wished making them to turn around and give them a smile. "G'day lovebirds". They wished and jake got up and went downstairs and brought a bouquet, a teddy and box of chocolates.

"Hey baby girl this is for you, someone left it at the tower door when we came for our shift it has your name written on it with a letter". He said and opened the letter.

It was a sorry card, a sorry teddy. "I am a jerk, beat me, scold me, but don't stop talking to me. I am sorry baby sis". It was sent by manan.

She threw the card away and threw away the bouquet and teddy into the bin. Others looked at her in shock.

"Who ever wants to eat can eat or distribute it to kids". Ri said in an emotionless tone and hutz took her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"It's okk baby he isn't here calm down and if he comes here he won't get anywhere near you, we won't let him meet you unless you are ready to face him". Hutz said.