Chapter 102 - Emotional Reunion

"We are your parents". They said and ri went into shock. She wasn't able to utter anything and stood there rooting on her spot without any movement. Her parents got worried seeing her blank look.

They were about to speak when hutz voice came. "Babee where are you". Hutz said which broke her trance and she shut the door hurriedly still rooted on her spot not knowing what to do.

Hutz came looking for her in half sleepy state and found her near the door with a blank look on her face. His sleep flew out of the window looking at her and got by her side instantly cupping her face.

"Baby what's wrong why are you not in bed standing over the door is someone knocking on the door again why do you have a vase in your hand". Hutz asked taking tha vase from her hand as she didn't answer any of the question and looked at him blankly there was a knock on the door again.

He answered the door and found a couple. "Are you the one's who have been knocking on the door and going away let me tell you this is not funny at all". Hutz said sternly and they looked at ground avoiding his gaze.

"Actually we chickened out few times today and we finally build the courage to come and face our daughter and tell her the truth". They said and hutz got confused.

" Daughter Who are you and what do you want from us". Hutz asked and went towards ri who stood rooted on her spot and took her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Who are you to her". They asked. "I am her finacee and we are getting married who are you". Hutz asked rubbing ri's back.

"They are telling they are my parents". Ri whispered barely audible to hutz and he gasped.

"Come in we have a lot to talk than". Hutz said sternly and took them to the living room and made space for them to sit and sat with ri in his embrace.

"Soo you are her parents". Hutz asked sternly and they both nodded getting nervous.

"I want words not just nods or signs speak from your mouth". Hutz said tightning his hold on ri as he felt her shiver in his embrace and found her hold tightning on him.

"Yes we are her parents your good name". The bloke asked. "I am Harrison Reid and you guys claim to be her parents right soo explain where were you guys all this years how can we believe that you are her parents and not some fraud claiming to be her parents". Hutz asked rubbing ri's back.

"We have her birth certificate and all other proofs when she was born look at these documents this are all original, i am her father Ruhan and she is the one who gave birth to her my wife Gracy we are her parents look". He said taking out all documents and hutz had a look at them. He partially was satisfied but he still had doubts.

"These could be fake too any other proofs you have that you are her parents". Hutz asked raising his eyebrows.

"She has a birthmark right on her lower waist and one inside her palm it is on the place where no one could see". Her mother said and hutz believed them as he saw the birth mark on ri's body.

"I believe you are her parents but where were you all these years away from her you have no idea how much my love has suffered in the hands of her soo called relatives". Hutz said frustrated recalling where ri used to cry in her sleep getting nightmares. While they gasped hearing it.

Ri was silent all the while listening to their conversation. "We have answers for everything We met with an accident when she was just 6 months we had been in coma for years due to been in the wreak and everyone thought we were dead and she was crying so they took her to hospital leaving us in the wreak there was this doctor who happened to be our dear friend passed by and saw us trying to move he put us in his car and took us to his private hospital as crucial minutes had passed by we had minimum chances of survival And he did all things he could to keep us alive and put us in induced coma to prevent further damage and to monitor us closely. He kept us in coma for around 3 years to get our bodies working correctly and when we recovered during that time we partially had a memory loss. He helped us very much in everything trying to work on us getting back our memories which took another year to recollect everything and when we got back to our home we got to know it was sold off and there was no traces of our dear daughter and our relatives we tried everything we could do to find any traces but got to know That you guys have left the state and moved to New state. We were very dejected seeing that our only dear daughter was no where to be found it broke our heart not being to see you hold you or see you grow". Her dad said whilst shedding tears.