Chapter 25 - Long Day & Surprise

This is the second part of last chapter. Hope you enjoy this update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Happy Reading.

Ri was walking up the tower lost in her thoughts. She was a complete mess by now, running high on emotions. She entered the tower lost in her thoughts. Gonz was observing her the whole way to see how lost she was. He did not say anything giving her space.

They entered the tower to see hutz and harries sitting there watching water. Ri went upstairs and sat on the chair with gonz by her side and hutz on other side.

"How did your training go precious?". Harries asked looking at ri making her snap her out of her thoughts.

"Huhh?". Ri asked snapping her out of the thoughts. "Where are you lost baby girl?". Hutz asked observing her since she entered.

"No where i will just come in a while need some fresh air".  Ri said not meeting their eyes and getting up from the seat going towards the door out of the tower.

"Gonz has something happened?". Harries asked making gonz to sigh.

"The guy who got seizure was spotted by ri before he started fitting, ri figured it out before because her dad is epileptic too and she cried remembering her family down, she was lost in her thoughts after that". Gonz told them making their eyes widened in shock.

"Shit she shouldn't be left alone, god where this girl went". Hutz said with worried expression on his face.

Meanwhile after getting out of the tower ri went and sat in the tunnel and tears started flowing down her eyes even when she did not intent to cry but the tears weren't stopping, she curled her legs upon her chest buried her head in her knees and cried her heart out.

A hand reached her shoulders making her to look up and saw it was Whip. Whip was going up the tower when he heard some sobs from the tunnel, making his way in he saw a figure sitting on the floor with head buried in knees and crying.

He went towards the figure and saw a familiar clothes he went hurriedly towards and saw it as ri he put his hand on her shoulder to make her look at him with tears flowing from her eyes.

He immediately engulfed her in a hug letting her cry and was getting worried for her. "Baby girl stop crying, what's wrong?" Whip asked caressing her hairs, instead of answer she tighten her hold on him and cried even more.

"It's okk baby girl, come let's get you up the tower?". Whip said picking her up and making his way out of the tunnel towards the tower.

In the tower everyone was getting worried for ri since she left the tower as they don't know where she went. At that moment whip came in the tower with ri in his arms clinging onto him crying.

Whip made his way upstairs with crying ri and sat on the chair with ri on his lap who held onto him crying.

"Precious where did you go we were soo worried for you?". Harries said making his way towards her caressing her hairs.

"Hutz get some water". Whip said and he went to grab a bottle. Whip sat there rubbing her back and calming her down. Hutz came with a bottle and made her drink water which calmed her down a bit.

"I am sorry". Ri said with tears flowing down her eyes. "Why are you sorry its okk baby girl, it happens". Whip said rubbing her back. Hutz was  caressing her knuckles and watching water.

"I don't know i am a mess right now, i don't want to cry but these stupid tears aren't stopping ". Ri said with still tears running down her face.

"Its okk we are here for you, no need to face this alone we will face this together, whenever you feel like high on emotions come to anyone of us, we are there for you whenever you need us you don't have to face this alone okk". Whip said rubbing her back and kissing her forehead to which everyone nodded.