Chapter 52 - Shopping

Ri and boys were on their way towards beach. It was about an hour drive excluding the traffic from the beach. Ri was driving when an idea popped in her mind.

"Guys how about we vlog all these". Ri said concentrating on driving and keeping her eyes on road.

There was silence for 10 secs before everyone shouted together, "Its a great idea baby girl". They said startling her and making her to jump in her seat who kept her hand on her heart.

"Jeez guys you scared the shit out of me". Ri said and kept her hand back on the steering. "Sorry baby girl but we got excited and it will be useful too as we won't need to explain it to the boys about places, they will get to know about it from vlog itself". Maxi said and put his arms around her from behind.

"Big brother i am driving". Ri said laughing and he immediately took his hands back.

They took out the camera and tried to turn it in video mode but got confused. "Baby girl this is very confusing". Jess said pouting.

"Give it to me". Ri said whilst driving. Jess gave her camera and she took it, her one hand was on the steering and using other hand she set the camera in video mode whilst concentrating on driving on too and gave it back to them.

They gaped at her making her to chuckle, "Stop staring and start recording the outside view of kite flying ". Ri said chuckling breaking their trance.

"How do you manage to do it". Hutz said. "This is called multi tasking". Ri said and they shook their head in amazement.

They started vlogging, "Look this is the kite flying festival". Hutz said and was recording it. Soft music was playing it and ri was humming with it.

"Look at our singer humming with the song and driving". Hutz turned the camera towards ri who smiled and greeted with a yo whilst driving and concentrating on roads.

"Even we are here". Whip said and hutz turned the camera towards them. "Boys you are surely missing this, we are going to the beach where ri swimmed for the first and last time, it is supposed to be an hour drive and guess what manan is coming with us too ". Whip said.

"According to manan she is a complete nut case as she swimmed there in a very dangerous conditions". Maxi said and they laughed.

"Stop laughing at my expenses, God this traffic sucks". Ri said and halted the car. Hutz turned the camera around recording it.

"Jeez these traffic is way too much". Jess said. "Yeah considering its a holiday today". Ri said and drove as traffic moved a bit.

Hutz paused the recording. After fifteen minutes the traffic got cleared, "Finally". Ri said and drove towards bandra worli sea link.

"Record this around, it will be a treat for boys to watch". Ri said whilst driving. Hutz started recording. "Here we are at the bandra  worli sea link". Ri said while hutz was recording.

"This is one my favourite route to drive on". Ri said. "Unfortunately we can't drive". The boys said making a face making ri to laugh at them. "The view from here is a treat to watch and specially with the kites flying around". Hutz said and they nodded.

"Missing all the boys, girls and kids". Ri said and they agreed to it. Hutz paused the recording.

"I need to buy sd card for camera as all these won't fit in these two cards as we are recording almost everything, we need space for pictures too". Ri said.

"No worries we are going for shopping after this we will buy it". Maxi said and ri nodded.   

It was after hour and half they reached the beach due to traffic. They pulled their caps and sunnies and made their way out. Manan came too.