Chapter 1- Touchdown Australia

This is the first time i m writing a fan fic pardon me for mistakes do give your likes and comments. Ignore grammatical mistake. I dont own any of the characters of the show it is my story and a fan fic.

My pov

Finally i am going to start a new life away from all the mess leaving behind my previous awful life. I am currently sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Australia. My name is Shruti from India going permanently to Australia to chase my dream of becoming a lifeguard every since i watched Bondi rescue on you tube. I always wanted to become a lifeguard but that never happened in India since i am a girl and in India due to discrimination and my parents not allowing me to do things i love that wasn't possible. I was engrossed in my thoughts when announcement for my flight was made. I quickly did the formalities and boarded my flight the journey of 15 hours only 15 hours for the start of my new life away from everything. There was a stop of 1/2 hour at Singapore for fuel refill and then touchdown to Australia there was only 15 minutes when announcements was made that we are going to land in sydney i am excited but tired due to long flight as i have never travelled on flight this is my first experience and was not that good but i m happy that i m only 15 minutes away from touching down to my dream city, my dream life and my dream beach ' Bondi beach'.

Finally touchdown to Sydney, Australia my dream city. Currently i am waiting for my luggage which is just a small backpack type as i haven't brought more clothes with me just some casual clothes beach clothes etc, to collect and after that i will go directly to beach for a walk and will want to rent a flat or apartment near bondi beach. I love beaches but never went on one. I am a strong swimmer and do have a degree in advance first aid. The weather in Sydney is extremely hot as it starting of summer season but back in India we do have summer hotter than they have here so i am used to it. After collecting my luggage i have hired a cab directly to bondi Beach to have a look around. After about 30 minutes i am finally at bondi beach that is fully packed with around 15,000 people around though it is still 10 am in morning. I can see the lifeguard buggies or rhinos stationed at different parts of the beach and lifeguards going in and out of the water carrying rescue boards and patients in. Though there are dangerous current signs put up some tourist decide to ignore them and go for swin in front of those signs and ends up getting rescued. In front of me there is the most infamous lifeguard tower where occasionally you can see the door open and close the lifeguards running here and there for doing rescues and talking through the radios and 2 lifeguards manning the tower and directing the other lifeguard throughout the beach. I was just standing on the staircase in front of the promenade and looking around making my self believe that i m standing in front of the world famous beach and it is a reality and not a dream. The salty smell of the ocean the cool yet hot breeze coming from the ocean. Finally a touchdown to Australia and on my way of making a dream come true.