Chapter 19 - Shark Sighting

Continuation of the last chapter. Enjoy this update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

Ri was scanning the water when she saw a dark object outside the flags it looked like a school of fish.

"Is that a school of fish?". Ri said pointing her hands. Others looked at where i was pointing.

"Yeah it looks like a school of fish it means there is a possibility of the shark swimming around". Whip said.

"Launch the jet ski we need to have a closer look at it, whip and ri get your wetsuits on you both are going out as ri needs training too on jet ski". Harries said making ri and whip to jump out of their seat and go downstairs to get their wet suits and life jackets on.

"Reidy will help you launch the ski near the waters edge". Harries said from upstairs as Ri and whip had made their way out of the tower towards the tunnel to attach the ski with the buggie and drove it to the waters edge where reidy was waiting.

Reidy took the drivers seat and reversed the buggie to help to launch the ski. Whip got on the ski and ri hopped behind him with her hands around his stomach so that while speeding she doesn't fall back in the water.

Whip turned on the engine of the ski and sped into the ocean punching through the waves, ri observed how whip handled the ski, soon they reached where the school of fish were rounding.

"Can you see anything from here?". Whip asked looking around in water from the ski.

"No nothing is seen clearly, i will dive in to have a better look". Ri asked.

"You sure". Whip asked unsure. Ri nodded her head. "Go ahead but stay near the ski". Whip said.

"Jet ski to central ri is going in to have a close look as nothing is seen clearly from the ski". Whip said radioing the info to the tower.

"Copy that ask her to stay closer to ski not to go far as it might be dangerous ". Came hop's voice, ri had jumped in the water to have a close look at it.

She looked around and saw a bull shark about 3 meters long, 100 meters from them. She swimmed towards the ski and hop on the mat." Whip there is a bull shark about 3 meters long, tell them to ring shark alarm and it is 100 meters from us". Ri said getting behind whip.

"Ski to central ring in the shark alarm there is a bull shark about 3 meter long and 100 meters out from us, we will chase it out". Whip radioed the tower and within seconds the sound of blasting alarm went off clearing the water in seconds.

"Oii mate get back to the shore there is a shark 100 meters from us ". Ri said to a body boarder who was paddling out towards the shark. He turned around and panicked causing him to fall of his body board

"whip you chase the shark out i will take him up the rocks he is panicking " Ri told whip and jumped off the ski swimming towards the body boarder who was struggling to get on his board.

Ri quickly got towards the body boarder and put her arms around the body boarder started to drag him towards the rock who was shivering in fear. It took time but ri managed to get him up the rocks.

"Mate its okk relax you are safe, but how come you managed to get this far out from the shore and that to on a body board it is dangerous?" Ri asked the guy.

"I did not i was this far and i though body boards are safe for surfing". The guy told who was in his 20's

"Body boards are very dangerous i know they are cheap but are unsafe next time you better rent on a proper surfboard rather than body board". Ri told him giving him a lecture.