Chapter 95 - Shaken Up

Few days passed by ri was recovering well. Her bleeding had nearly stopped. It would only bleed once in a while if it was pressurised. Still boys would be very careful and would pamper her and wouldn't allow her to work.

It was another day. Ri was the first one to wake up. Hutz was sleeping peacefully she smiled and kissed his forehead making him to smile in his sleep. She covered hutz with the duvet and went to bathroom and brushed her teeth.

She was washing her face when hutz wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face in her hairs making her to smile.

"Good morning boo". Ri said and turned around to take a towel. "Good morning baby". Hutz wished and pecked her lips and took the towel and dried her face.

Hutz kept the towel and pulled her closer and was admiring her. Ri looked at him, "What are you looking at?". Ri asked brushing his hairs with her fingers.

"You can't i admire my baby without any reason". Hutz said caressing her cheeks and tucked her hairs behind her ears. Ri smiled to the fullest and leaned in and kissed him.

He smiled in between and at that moment hutz stomach growled making them to break apart and ri chuckled.

"My boo is hungry". Ri said ruffling his hairs. "Yes my tummy is asking for food, let's freshen up and have breakfast outside don't feel like making anything". Hutz said and made her sit on the slab.

Hutz brushed his teeth and ri was looking at him and was sitting with her legs crossed and pouted.

Hutz looked at her and placed his hands on her thighs. "What's wrong baby?". Hutz asked kissing her forehead.

"I feel helpless at times i can't even do my work on my own, i always need someone's help". Ri said and leaned on him.

"Baby it's a matter of few more days than you will be able to do light work". Hutz said pecking her lips and ri smiled.

"Yeah yeah hopefully that comes soon i hate to make you guys work for me and i have to just sit and watch you guys do my work". Ri said sighing.

"Baby we all love you and we love to do your work so that you can heal faster and you can be back to normal soon, come let me wash your hairs it has been few days since it has been washed". Hutz said pecking her lips.

"I love you boo". Ri said and kissed his forehead. "Love you too baby, come". He said and helped her get down. They got in the shower and hutz washed her hairs being careful that her shoulder does not get wet.

He washed her hairs and wrapped it in a towel and gave her a sponge bath and made her wear her clothes. He went to take a shower making ri sit on the slab. He quickly finished showering got dressed and took ri to the bedroom and made her sit on the bed.

He dried her hairs and tied them in a ponytail. Ri was smiling all the while looking at him and thought how lucky she is to have everyone in her life who cares for her soo much and can do anything for her comfort.

Hutz packed his bag and took everything and they both left for bondi. They put their things in locker and went to bucket list for having their breakfast. They ordered their breakfast and sat outside looking at the beach.

"I love this place". Ri said with a smile on her face. "Yeah its soo peaceful before the action begins for us". Hutz said and placed his hand on her hand which was resting on the table. Ri smiled at his gesture.

Their breakfast arrived they started with their breakfast and were talking when they heard a girl crying and some teens were laughing and harassing her.

Ri and hutz stood up and went towards them. Hutz crouch down besides the girl taking her in his embrace and started rubbing her back and ri turned towards the group and asked sternly.