Chapter 23 - A Day Off

Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

During the night hutz kept a check on ri making sure she is alright, Ri's temperature had gone down a bit but she was still warm, the rashes on her body were also healing. Hutz had his shift at 10 in morning, so he woke up at 8 in the morning to find ri sleeping peacefully.

She was a bit warm than normal, he covered her with the duvet so that she doesn't wake up and left the bed after kissing her forehead. He freshened up and made his way towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself and ri.

He decided to make some toast for breakfast, he made the breakfast and coffee for himself and ri, when there was a knock on the door revealing reidy, maxi, deano and whip.

Maxi had his day off soo he came to give company to ri, reidy, deano and whip came to check on ri before their shift starts. They settled down in the living room talking within themselves and hutz made his way back to kitchen to have his breakfast and make coffee for them.

After finishing off his breakfast he made his way to the bedroom after giving them coffee to check on ri only to find her stirring in her sleep. He made his way towards the bed sitting on one side caressing her hairs kissing her forehead, to which she opened her eyes and sat on the bed and leaned on hutz shoulder closing her eyes.

"Good morning baby girl". Hutz said wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "Morning" Ri said sleepily.

"Come reidy, deano, whip and maxi here to see you". Hutz said picking her up and making his way out of the room. Ri still had her eyes closed she rested her head on his shoulders.

Hutz reached the living room with ri in his arms gaining their attention. Hutz sat on the couch with ri by her side who sat there leaning her head on his shoulders. Whip came and sat by her side wrapped his arms around her shoulders making her to shift her head from hutz shoulders to his shoulder.

"Good morning baby girl, how are you doing now?". Whip asked kissing her forehead. "Morning, doing much better than before, by tomorrow i will be back in action". Ri said resting her head on his shoulders.

"That's good sweetie can't wait to have you back at work". Deano said with a smile on his face.

"Kiddo take rest for today maxi has a day off too soo you guys enjoy today, make sure you irritate him". Reidy said laughing.

"Why not i am ready to bear all her tantrums since she is my baby sis". Maxi said with a huge grin on his face making everyone smile.

"Come baby girl freshen up, breakfast is ready". Hutz said making ri to stand up and move towards her room for freshening up.

"Soo baby sis slept in your room?". Maxi said raising his eyebrows and a teasing smile on his face.

"Don't assume anything maxi nothing has happened, i made her sleep in my room so that i can keep a check on her throughout the night". Hutz said laughing, making others to laugh too.

Soon ri came freshening up and settled down on the couch between whip and hutz. Maxi made his way towards the kitchen bringing ri's breakfast.

Seeing breakfast ri made a bad face as she did not want to eat. "That face is not going to work kiddo, you need to have something since yesterday you haven't had anything except for soup". Reidy said making ri to pout.

"Yes baby girl come have this". Whip said picking up the toast forwarding to ri who pouted looking at whip.

"That face isn't going to work come open your mouth". Whip said looking at her, who opened her mouth half heartedly making them grin.