Chapter 100 - Surprise, Surprise And Surprise

Few days passed by and it was finally the day for gender reveal of jules and olya. Nats was staying with ri as she volunteered to help ri with preparations of gender reveal and ri was more than happy to have her support in this.

Harry was on cloud nine seeing both of them get along. Their bond was amazing it looked like they have known each others for years.

Ri and harry were planning something too which no one had a slightest idea about it. Hutz was sticking to ri like a second skin not leaving her alone when they are together in tower.

Ri's heart broke seeing him get affected by someone who was trying to break them apart. She vowed to teach the person a good lesson trying to hurt her love of her life.

It was a new day ri had woken up and had freshened up and was making breakfast for herself, hutz, nats and harry. It was soon harry and nats entered the kitchen.

"Good morning baby girl". They both wished taking her in a hug and nats started helping her with breakfast.

"You sit your shoulder still needs rest so we will do the remaining work". Nats said making her sit she was about to protest when harry spoke.

"No arguments already". Harry said sternly making her to pout. "Soo prepared for today?". Harry asked diverting the topic.

"Yeah very much almost everything is ready and after her shift we are getting everything ready at beach for the reveal, i love her company she is fun to hang out". Nats said wrapping her arm around ri making her to smile.

"Yeah i love your company too and we have got everything needed and it won't take much time setting up everything. And i am ready to give it back to the person who tried to separate us and hurt my boo the person will remember it for life time messing with the people I love has to face me first and face my wrath". Ri's eyes were spitting fire while harry was equally fired up.

"Yeah the person decided to mess up with wrong people messing with you guys means messing with us as well". Harry said. Nats too was angry on the person.

"Leave all this Where's your lover boy, your fiancée?". Nats asked diverting their attention. "He is sleeping and let him sleep actually after that incident insecurity has created a home in his heart and he thinks I will leave him which ain't going happen ever, he has difficulty in sleeping when i am not around so i guess within half an hour or even less time he should be here coming in search of me". Ri predicted sighing and getting concerned and they all shared a concerned look.

"He will be fine soon he just needs reassurance nothing more to worry about". Ri spoke and they nodded.

"What if our plan fails". Harry asked and ri smirked at it. "No chance our plan will fail i am 110% sure the person will come to see did plan work and was the person successful in separating us and i do have my ways ready to bring the person to beach if i don't see the person". Ri said her eyes spitting fire.

Before they could continue a sleepy hutz came out with his eyes half open looking around for ri. Once he found her he turned her around and sat on her lap burying his head on her shoulder and she kissed his forehead.

Nats and harry looked amused with it. "My booo slept well?". She asked ruffling his hairs and he nodded planting a kiss on her neck sending a shiver down her spine and causing her to giggle feeling ticklish.

"You left me alone". He said almost falling asleep making ri to sigh. "Harrison Reid get one thing clear in your head i won't leave you ever in any situation those are just nightmares those won't come true and i won't let them come true ever, i will screw that person for sure for creating insecurity in your mind i swear". Ri's eyes were spitting fire and he just hummed in response closing his eyes.