Chapter 35 - Attack

Ri and hutz were sleeping cuddling together on the couch. It was morning but were not in a mood to wake up. Ri felt like someone caressing her hairs and a kiss on her forehead waking her up.

"Wake up love you have a early shift". She heard hutz voice to which she snuggled closer to him.

"I am still sleepy". Ri said to which he chuckled and kept caressing her hairs.

"It's already 6:30 you will be late if you don't wake up now". Hutz said kissing her forehead to which she sat on the couch with closed eyes.

Opening her eyes she looked at hutz and bend down kissing his cheeks,"Good morning hutz". She wished and got up from the couch making her way towards her room to freshen up.

Meanwhile hutz got up from the couch and made his way into the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee for ri and himself. As he was making breakfast there was a knock on the door, he opened the door to see it was maxi.

"You up early you, you aren't starting before 10". Maxi said making his way inside.

"Yeah i know was making breakfast for baby girl she is getting ready for work, what are you doing here". Hutz said and got back to making breakfast.

"Breakfast and all continue continue, i came here to take baby sis along with me as I have a early shift too". Maxi said settling in living room

Ri came after freshening up to see hutz making breakfast in kitchen ,"You should have slept why did you wake up, i would have prepared it myself". She said unaware that maxi was here too.

"I know but i love to do things for my love and i wasn't even sleepy soo". Hutz said and ri shook her head in amusement.

"Good morning baby sis". Maxi said from living room. "Good morning Big brother you here early". Ri said and settled down on the stool as hutz handed her a cup of coffee and breakfast.

"Yup i have an early shift too, i came here so that we can go to work together". Maxi said making his way towards the kitchen to which she nodded.

Finishing off her breakfast and coffee ri made her way towards hutz giving him a hug and kissed his cheeks, "See you at work". Ri said to which he kissed her forehead and told her to take care.

Maxi and ri made their out if the apartment bidding hutz bye and made their way towards bondi. "Big brother when are you going to propose T". Ri said.

"I carry the ring everywhere but when it comes to proposing her i get nervous and i couldn't do it". Maxi said with a nervous smile on his face.

"I guess i need to do something for you so that you can propose her, where do you want the proposal to take place i will arrange it for you and if you back off after that i will myself tell T about it". Ri said threatening him.

"I want the proposal on the beach itself because that is what we both love, you will help me baby sis". Maxi asked with a hope in his voice.

"Yes big brother i will help you, when do you want to propose her tell me i will make arrangements for the same". Ri asked making way inside the tower.

"What arrangements?". Box asked curiously. In tower were deano, harries, box, bacon, jake, reidy, whip. Others leaned in to listen.

"Maxi's proposal arrangements this idiot brother of mine carries ring everywhere with him but when it comes to proposing T he gets nervous and couldn't say a word". Ri said laughing.

"So i am arranging his proposal". Ri said. "We will help you". Everyone said with a huge smile on their face as they were happy for him.

"How about we arrange his proposal at Bronte beach at night, big brother you are taking her on a date and while returning you will stop by bronte and the rest we will manage, what say". Ri said and others nodded.