Chapter 15 - Fitness Test

Hi guys hope you are doing well. Back with another update. Hope you enjoy this update.

Ri's pov

It has been a week since i came to Australia, my whole life changed, i have my dream job, a loving family the boys in blue, who cares for me so much. Last week went on me stuck up in the tower doing first aids, directing others to do rescue. After the Uneventful day, i do keep having nightmares about the near assault but hutz is always there to comfort me. I have grown pretty close to all the boys.

Today i am going to the doctor as my stitches have been dissolved to get rid of the crutches and get all clear so that i can start working on the beach doing rescue. My shift starts at 10, maxi and hutz are coming with me to see the doctor and from there we will go to work.

Its 9:30 in the morning now and we are sitting in the waiting area for my turn to come, soon afterwards a nurse came calling my name and guided us to a cubicle asking to wait till doctor arrives. After 5 minutes doctor came.

"Hi, I am Dr. Buch i was the one who treated you back, so tell me how are you doing? ". He asked me.

"I am doing good my stitches are dissolved so came to see you". I said with a smile, whilst he examined my foot. Hutz and maxi were standing by my bed side waiting for an answer.

"As you see the stitches are completely dissolved now there is no need to use crutches you can walk around freely". Dr said bringing a smile on our faces.

"Dr is it safe for her to go in water?". Hutz asked. "Yeah she can do whatever she wants". Dr said making me smile.

"Yes finally i can do rescues". I said giving maxi a hi-fi.

"You are a lifeguard?". Dr asked. "Yes". I answered. "Good for me than you know how to take care of your injuries, its good to see a girl doing a lifeguard job". Dr said making hutz, maxi and me grinning ear to ear.

"Thank you doctor, hope we don't meet again, i just hate hospitals". I told making hutz, maxi and doctor to chuckle.

As soon as we left the cubicle maxi picked me up and twirled around "Yes baby sis now you can do rescue and patrol the beach with us". Maxi said with a shine in his eyes making me grin ear to ear.

"Come let's get going we have to give the news to hoppo and we are getting late". Hutz said walking out of the hospital with his and maxi's arms around my shoulders towards the car park.

We reached the beach 5 min early, hutz and maxi went to change and i made my way towards hop's office. Reaching his office i knocked on the door and making my way inside.

"Hi hop's how are you doing?". I asked him as soon as i entered and took a seat as he gestured me to sit.

"I am doing good, how did your appointment go, by the looks on your face i can say the doctor gave all clear isn't it? ". Hop asked looking at my face.

" Yes since my stitches are dissolved i am allowed to go in water and finally i can walk freely without those crutches". I told him with a smile on my face.

"Do you want to take fitness test now, as deano, harries and corey aren't starting before 12 so that you can start patrolling the beach from today".   Hoppo said making me grin.

"Ok would love to take fitness test now". I told hoppo. He immediately dialled deano's number and told him the arrangements, he said that he will meet me at the tower in 5 minutes with harries and corey.

I told hoppo a bye and made my way towards the tower to meet the other boys and wait for deano, harries and corey. I entered the tower and saw whip, jake and jeff on duty. I decided to prank them as they were looking at the water intently, i quietly made my way upstairs pulled my phone out to record their reaction. I slowly made my way and stood behind their chairs and shouted on top of my voice.