Chapter 65 - Celebration

Few days passed by after Ironman Challenge. Maxi, T and Ri had arranged a party for celebrating their engagement and Ri winning the Ironman Challenge. It was set after knock off time at bronte.

It was also a month of hutz and ri's relationship. Ri had a late shift while hutz had an early shift. Ri woke up before hutz to prepare him some breakfast.

Ri prepared heart shaped pancakes for hutz and wrote one on it with honey. She wrote a letter for him and kept it on the bedside table.

She waited for him in kitchen as she knew he will wake up soon. Hutz woke up at 6 and found himself alone and frowned when his eyes fell on the bedside table. He found a letter and opened it.

Dear Boo,
It has been a month since we are together, Every since you have proposed me it feels like a dream, a dream which shouldn't end, The love i feel for you is stronger than ever and it keeps growing day after day. Every moment we have spend together fills my heart with joy and excitement. I am thankful to god that i met you, you have accepted me with my past and flaws that i have, you believed me more than myself, you have stood as a pillar of strength by my side when i have my lows and in my happiness, just one smile of yours makes my day better when i have a bad day. Every morning i wake up to see your face and i know i have found my Happy place. The more i know you the more i fall in love with you. Happy one month anniversary boo. I love you boo.

-Your's Baby.

He read the letter and immediately got out if the bed in search of ri. He had Happy tears running down his face and an ear to ear smile on his face. He got out of the room to see ri standing leaning against the kitchen counter waiting for him.

He went towards her picked her up and twirled her around put her on the ground and kissed her making her to smile. Soon they broke apart gasping for air and hutz hugged her tightly.

"Happy One month anniversary baby this is the best way to kick start the day, I love you". He said burying his head on the crook of her neck making her to giggle.

"Happy One month anniversary boo, this is just the starting of the day go get ready or else you will be late for work, I love you too". Ri said breaking the hug and he went to get ready for work.

Ri made coffee for both of them and waited for hutz. He soon came getting ready for work ri handed him his breakfast and he got Happy and made her sit on his lap and kissed her cheeks.

"This is so cute love". Hutz said and started having his breakfast and making her eat too. "When did you prepare all this?". Hutz asked whilst having his breakfast.

"When you were sleeping, you liked it". Ri asked and he nodded. "I loved it this is the best way to start a day". He said with a huge grin kissed her forehead and stood up putting the dish in the sink and washed them away.

He got ready took his bag," Baby i am leaving see you at work, don't stress okk, I love you". Hutz said taking her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

"See you take care, I love you too boo". Ri said and pecked his lips and he left for work. Ri grinned as she had plans for tonight after they get back from the party as they will be leaving for party from work itself.

She started arranging things according to the plans. It took around hour and half to do the setup. She looked at it and after getting satisfied about the arrangements, she went to get her work bag ready.

She started making lunch for everyone as they had told her a day before they wanted to eat something cooked by her. She decided to cook some vegetable healthy pasta for all of them.

It took around an hour to cook enough pasta for everyone to eat as boys were a big time foodie. They attack food like they haven't had food in ages. She stuffed the food in the container and went to get changed.