Chapter 21 - Another Day At Bondi

Sorry for the last update it was crap. Back with another update. Avoid grammatical mistakes.

It was 7 when all of them reached bondi beach. Beach was set up for business they quickly made their way into the tower. To see mouse, beardy, troy and harries sitting there.

"Good morning boys ". Ri said making them to turn around and greet back with a smile.

"You must be the new lifeguard right". Beardy asked. "Yes i am ri". She told whilst keeping her things on the desk.

"Good to have a female member in the team, heard a lot about you". Beardy said with a smile.

"Soo how was it to handle the drunk boys". Harries said with a smile."They were well behaved just giggling at nothing ". Ri said with a smile.

"Maxi was literally sleep walking and eating this morning". Whip said laughing.

"So how is the weather today?". Reidy asked whilst taking a seat. "Temperature will rise upto 45°, get ready for heat strokes and a huge crowd as school holidays are starting today". Beardy said.

Ri was stationed at backpackers with mouse till afternoon. "All the best ri you are stationed with the black cloud gear up for rescues back to back". Beardy said laughing and others joined him laughing.

"Let's see what the day has in store for me". Ri said laughing and made his way out of the tower as mouse was waiting down for her.

Others stayed in the tower. "Hey hutz when are you planning to propose to precious ". Harries asked looking at water.

"Waiting for her birthday, but i don't know how to propose her to be my girlfriend". Hutz said sighing.

"When is her birthday?" Beardy asked. "2nd January, second day of new years, i want to make it special for her, she has been through a lot, i want to make it memorable, i want to take all the pain away from her and replace it with happiness". Hutz said with a smile on his face.

"Dude you are hopelessly in love with her it can be seen on your face". Beardy said with a smile on his face.

"We will help you out don't worry, now lets get to work". Harries said handing him the binos.

At backpackers mouse and ri were just there on scene and mouse had to go in for a rescue. He came back only to find ri laughing, he started laughing too.

"Its not even 1 minute and had to go for rescue ". Mouse said laughing.

" Yeah just waiting for the day to progress ". Ri said laughing. Soon it was mayhem they both were performing back to back rescue and warning swimmers to go and swim between the flags.

Ri came back performing a rescue and was about to put the board back when she had to go in again, the tourist were back in the same spot from where they were rescued . She has warned them but it had fallen on deaf ears.

Ri went out to resuce them only to realise that they were the same blokes she rescued 10 minutes ago from the same place. "You were right i am being rescued by the hottest lifeguard". That guy told his friend who was on the sandbank, making ri angry. She brought the patient back to shore.

"Backpackers to central can you just send the coppers down for the guys whom i rescued just now they just faked a drowning so that they could be rescued by the hottest lifeguard". Ri radioed bursting in anger.

"Copy that will bring them down for you". Beardy radioed.

Ri made his way back to the boys who were laughing and mouse watching her and water. "You think this is funny, than it is not funny at all, i had to come to rescue you twice just because of you faking to drown, someone else would have needed to be rescued but because of your stupidity we needed to rescue you when you weren't even in trouble. You are just wasting our time, we have a crowd of 10,000 people to look after not only just you guys, the coppers will escort you off the beach". Ri bursted in anger whilst minding her words as the camera crew were recording.