Chapter 99 - Rift

It was another day. Ri's shoulder was lot better and boys were helping her gain her strength back. They all were itching to get her back on beach and in water.

Ri wanted to go in water. Hutz had sneakily taken permission from her doctor so that they could take her for a swim but them watching her and under their guidance.

He did a happy dance when her doctor granted permission when they last visited to get her shoulder checked. It was decided that they were taking her for a swim.

Hutz woke up before ri. He kissed her forehead and let her sleep. Soon he freshened up and packed his back including ri's stuff. He prepared breakfast and coffee for them and went to wake up ri.

He got in their room and sat on the bed. He was about to wake her up when ri spoke. "I am awake". She mumbled sleepily making him to chuckle.

"My baby has risen already, time to shine have a shower and than going to work". He said happily making her to smile. She pecked his lips and left to freshen up. He took her clothes and got into the bathroom keeping it in the cabinet.

"Baby i have kept your change if you need help give me a call". Hutz said and she shouted okk. He left the bathroom. He was scrolling through his phone to cut the Time waiting for ri to come.

He was sitting when ri called him. He went inside only to find her struggling to wear her clothes. Her right hand was stuck in a awkward position he rushed by her side and helped wear it and she sighed in relief.

"Elbow got stuck in and couldn't get it out". Ri said and he nodded and kissed her forehead. "Yeah but you are trying that what's matter, now come let me do your hairs and have breakfast or else we will get late". Hutz said and took her to bedroom.

He combed her hairs and tied it neatly and took her to kitchen. They started with their breakfast. "Baby Where's your sling?". Hutz asked.

"Must be somewhere i don't know and i don't even want to know it has been sticking to me like a leech for over a month not wanting to leave me i hate it". Ri said and he chuckled.

"Aww baby we will get rid off that leech soon and will throw it far away from you so that it couldn't come back to you ever but for now let that leech stick to you its necessary you know". Hutz said putting their plates away and went to get her sling making her to pout.

He brought her sling and stuffed it in his bag making ri to look at her with a questioning gaze. "Ahh don't look at me like that you are allowed to detach that leach for some hours its not sticking it to you for 24/7". Hutz said grinning making her to grin as well.

"But it has certain terms and conditions no straining your shoulder and no overdoing it than only or else this leech will come back to you". Hutz said kissing her cheek making her to grin.

"Now come let's leave before we get late". Hutz said jumping making ri to chuckle. "My boo is too happy today". Ri said making him to grin.

"Yeah very happy". Hutz said picking up his bag. They wore their shoes and locked their apartment and started walking towards bondi. They crossed half the way when ri stopped.

"Why did you stop baby?". Hutz asked and ri smiled sheepishly. "You guys have spoiled me soo much, i am getting lazy day by day now i am feeling too lazy to walk so give me a piggy back ride". She said complaining making hutz to laugh and he bend.

"Your wish my command my love hop on". Hutz said and she got on his back and he secured her properly and started walking having a conversation here and there and admiring the sunrise.

They reached bondi and hutz made ri sit on the bench and went to get changed. He soon came back after changing and was taking his things from locker when ri wrapped her arms around him from behind making him to smile.