Chapter 101 - Beautiful Surprise and Shocks

Few months flew by and it was summer season which meant boys and ri their hands full of work. Due to back to back shifts for hutz he was having a day off and ri had work that day.

Ri was sleeping peacefully in hutz arms who was awake admiring the love of his life sleeping peacefully in his arms lost in his thoughts it had been a while since he was awake.

He was thinking about the last few months which passed by they made so Many Memories. On his birthday ri flew down his parents from new zealand just to surprise him because he was missing his parents lately.

She went all the way to airport to pick them up and bring them in when he was sleeping and they surprised him which him ended up in happy tears and with a wide smile on his face in morning.

The day was full of surprises for him on his birthday. Ri arranged everything on the beach with small kiddies running up to him with flowers and giving him cheek kisses till the tower and the entire tower decorated for him.

Ri had taken a day off to prepare everything for him. She brought a home for him just nearby bondi which gave a spectacular view of entire bondi beach and tower as well.

As maxi and Jess rent agreement was coming to an end as well. Ri got the flat on the same floor for them taking the entire floor for themselves which left them in tears seeing her love for them.

They all moved in to their house with ri gifting him the house keys which he was planning to take from soo long and when he went to buy that house it was already sold to someone else which broke his heart only to be surprised by his Fiancee gifting him the house as a birthday gift.

He was feeling out of the world seeing her love towards him and towards his family. He got another surprise when ri gifted him a limited edition range rover sport which had everyone's mouth go wide open.

He was reminiscing those days spent with her and was thinking how lucky he got to have such a loving caring and selfless fiancee he must have done something good to get her as his future wife.

An idea stuck in his mind and he made her lie down on the bed kissed her forehead and went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for ri in bed. It took half an hour to prepare everything and he got inside only to find her stirring in her sleep indicating she was going to wake up soon.

He kept the plate on the bed side table and got in the bed with her cuddling her in his arms and showered her with kisses all over her face making her to giggle and she kissed his cheek and pecked his lips.

"Good morning boo". Ri said and he kissed her forehead. "Good morning lovee". Hutz said and placed the tray on her lap.

Ri leaned on his shoulder and rubbed her eyes feeling something on her lap and grinned knowing hutz must have prepared breakfast for her to have in bed.

She opened her eyes and looked at the tray and there was heart shape toasts with honey on it rose petals around and will you marry me written on the plate.

She grinned and kissed him."I am gonna marry you see this ring is the proof that i am engaged to you". Ri said wrapping her arm around his shoulder pulling him closer to her and showing him the ring she was wearing.

"I know that you'll marry me you are already mine but i want to marry you in this weekend which happens to be your birthday us completing a year together i want to make it more special by marrying you we have grown together fought all odds and still going strong this year passed by from getting into a realtionship to getting engaged and getting married i want to show off to the world that it doesn't take ages to know someone few months are enough to figure out that you can spend your life with the one i want to make our relationship public by announcing that we are married soo i am asking you once again. My love will you get married to me on your special day making it special for me for us completing the journey together to continue it till forever". Hutz asked and ri had tears in her eyes happy tears all she did was to kiss hutz with passion giving him the answer he needed and the morning witnessed love making forgetting about the breakfast.