Chapter 103 - Happily Ever After.

It was finally the day when ri was getting married to the love of her life. Her birthday celebration kicked off at night exactly at 12 am with boys barging into their room with cake and gifts.

The celebration didn't last long as ri and hutz needed to look fresh on their big day. It was the first time that her parents were with her and they celebrated her birthday after soo many years with her in person.

Entire beach was closed for the day to get everything prepared and boys were pumped up for the wedding getting everything perfect for both of them as they wanted.

Her parents were emotional as well as happy to see their dear daughter getting married. It was soon morning and hutz was awake admiring ri who was sleeping curled upon his chest and her holding his hand in sleep.

"Can't believe this is happening i am getting married to the most wonderful soul who is sleeping in my arms soo peacefully today i will make her my wife officially within few hours i am blessed and the most happiest person on the planet right now". Hutz thought and kissed ri's forehead and she snuggled more in response.

Hutz parents and ri's parents walked in only to find hutz awake and ri still sleeping they smiled and got by their side.

"Baby is still asleep". They said and he nodded admiring her. "Baccha wakey wakey". Her mom said to which she whined.

"Nooo". She said hugging hutz more tightly and he chuckled. "What no baby you are getting married today remember and you need to get ready for that". Her dad said and her eyes shot opened and she sat on the bed with a jerk making them to laugh at her reaction.

"Happy Birthday lovee". Hutz wished her and pecked her lips and she smiled wholeheartedly and she hugged him.

"Happy Birthday baby". They all hugged her making her to smile ear to ear. They all kissed her forehead and hutz left to freshen up.

They both freshened up and got ready wearing casuals and got out to see a special breakfast was ready for ri for her birthday and found maxi and Jess there as well.

They had breakfast goofing around and as soon as they finished maxi and Jess grabbed hutz arms. "Bye baby sis tell your bye to your soon to be husband as well because you won't be able to see him today till wedding as we are taking him to get him ready for you, come on mate tell her your goodbyes and baby sis tahila and others will be here soon to get you ready". Maxi said and she smiled.

Hutz took ri in a hug and in for a passionate kiss. "This will keep me sane for few hours before you take my breath away walking down the aisle for me i can't wait to see you in the wedding dress my love". Hutz said and kissed her forehead and she smiled.

They both parted ways and hutz was being dragged out and their dad left with them as well and their mom's took ri to her room and got talking.

They were talking when manan walked in with girls with her wedding dress and all her make ups with parlour girls and photographer's as well.

Ri got dressed and came out which made everyone to gasp as how beautiful she looked in the wedding dress. Her mom and hutz mom had tears in their eyes seeing her in the wedding dress.

They both got by her side and looked at her intently and both of them kissed her forehead which was captured by the photographer who was none other than reidy.

"Baby girl I swear Hutz is going to faint seeing you. You look eternal in this dress". He said making his way towards her and kissed her forehead wiping off his tears as well and she smiled hugging him tight.

"Now let's get you all dolled up". Tahila said and made her sit while tha salon girls did her hair make up and got her all ready making her wear the veil as well. It took hour and half to get her and everyone ready.