Chapter 28 - Harassment

Warning: This chapter contains a bit of sexual harassment if uncomfortable please skip.
Back with another update. Enjoy this update. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Hope you all are enjoying this story.

Next day hutz had an early shift and whip and ri weren't starting before 10. So hutz left after making breakfast for them and leaving for work.

It was around 9:15 when whip woke up, after freshening up he made his way towards ri's room only to find her sleeping. He made his way towards her bed sitting on the side.

He started waking her up. "Baby girl wake up its already 9:15 we have work". Whip said caressing her hairs which made her to stir in her sleep and open her eyes.

"Good morning Baby girl, how are you doing now?". Whip asked caressing her hairs making her to sit on the bed and leaning on his shoulders.

"Good morning Whip, much better than yesterday". Ri said while getting up from the bed.

"Good freshen up i will make some tea for you". Whip said getting out of the room and ri went to freshen up.

Ri after freshening up made her way towards the kitchen to find whip sitting and having his breakfast. Ri took a place on the stool and started having her breakfast and whip handed her a cup of tea.

After finishing off their breakfast and cleaning up the mess around they made their way towards bondi having a conversation.

We soon reached bondi only to find it packed, we made our way towards the tower after putting our stuffs in the locker. We entered the tower to see taco, deano and box sitting there watching water. Temperature was already 40° it wil rise as the day progresses

"Morning boys". Ri said greeting them making them to turn around and greet back.

Ri was rostered with taco in tower till 1 and at backpackers for rest of the day with jess. She sat there grabbing a pair of binos and watching water. Whip, box and deano left for their position leaving taco and ri alone.

"Central to South end a hand has gone up near the icebergs he isn't looking good need to go out for a paddle". Ri radioed.

"Copy that Chips is going in". Hutz radioed. There was an awkward silence in tower after ri bursted on taco they haven't really talked to each other.

"Umm taco". Ri finally gathered the courage and called him who looked at her telling her to go ahead.

"I am sorry for talking rudely to you that day i should have listened to you first... ". Before she could continue taco cut her off.

"Why are you sorry, I should be the one to say sorry i shouldn't have judged you without knowing the truth, i was angered at first the reason i bursted out on you which shouldn't have happened at first place but after i got to hear about you from the boys i realised i was soo wrong and genuinely felt guilty about it, and i did not even mind your words that day if i would have been in your place i would have reacted the same way as you did, i am sorry". Taco said with a guilt in his voice.

"That's fine even i m sorry for talking rudely to you". Ri said whilst watching water making taco to smile.

"Soo are we good". Taco asked with a hope in his voice.

"Yep we are good, let's get back to work". Ri said watching water.

"Middle set of flags to Central we have a case of broken arm, 24 years old male its a compound fracture to avoid a hit on head first in sandbank he used his hand causing it to break, we need an ambo bringing him up the tower". Came deano voice.