Chapter 72 - Letter

Hutz, ri and jess reached at whip's place. Ri was still sleeping. Jess got out first with puppy in his arms and went towards the door. Jess knocked on the door waited for someone to answer. Hutz was standing behind with a sleeping ri in his arms.

Door was opened by kids. They got Happy and excited seeing the puppy. They got in and settled down. Hutz made ri sleep on the couch when gina came in to look who it was.

"You guys early here why is she sleeping is she alright, and whose puppy is this?". Gina asked everything at once.

"I came to drop them home i am leaving as I am getting late for my shift meet you in evening everyone is coming at yours, other details hutz will tell you". Jess said and gina nodded.

"Take the car back we don't need it today you guys will need it to come back". Gina said and he nodded and took the car keys and went away after kissing her forehead and asked them to call if something happens.

Boys were playing with the puppy hutz went to get changed and gina brought blanket and put it around her. Hutz soon came after changing and saw gina sitting on the couch caressing her hairs.

He settled down and gina turned towards him and he explained her the entire situation and her eyes went wide.

"Shit Sherlock This turned around everything, is she alright?". Gina asked caressing her hairs and she stirred in her sleep.

"Yeah this news came as a bomb for everyone specially for baby, hell no one expected this and specially at this time when she is still recovering, all of sudden they both passed away and aren't her parents but her uncle and aunt she passed out listening to this and was crying after waking up and slept while crying". Hutz said with a frown on his face.

"Exactly now many questions arises who and where are her real parents, why was she made to live with them who ill-treated her everyday, god this took a nasty turn and most affected will this will be her". Gina said and hutz nodded.

"We need to keep her distracted or she will take stress which isn't good for her". Hutz said and gina nodded. Puppy came towards them with boys behind them jumping. Hutz took him in his arms and he started licking his hands and jumped from his arms towards ri and licked her face.

Hutz took him in his arms, "No buddy don't wake her up let her sleep". Hutz said patting his head.

"Who's puppy is this?". Boys and gina asked to which he explained what happened. "How can someone be cruel to this cute little pup". Gina said patting his head.

"There are some people who don't have humanity and they illtreat these cute innocent animals, she is keeping buddy with us until we find him proper home". Hutz said and gina nodded.

"Yeah it's good that she decided to keep it with us we will take care of him". Gina said.

"Mumma can we adopt him he is so cute we always wanted a puppy like him". Boys said and gina smiled.

"Have a talk with daddy first i don't have any problem". Gina said and they squealed in happiness.

"Let's get you some food buddy". Hutz said and reached the bag in which his food was there. Gina brought in a plate for his food.

He took the packet out and saw the antiseptic cream and frowned. "Antiseptic cream?". Hutz said frowning. "It must be for pup". Gina said.

"Nah this isn't for him their antiseptic medicines are different from us". Hutz said. They gave food to pup and put him down and were wondering when hutz got a call from whip. He picked up the call.

"How's baby girl we heard what happened?". Whip spoke as soon as he picked up.

"She is sleeping and was crying we will wake her up to make her have her food and medicines". Hutz said caressing her hairs.