- Forty Nine

HELLO GUYS

i am finally back and i am sorry that it took me 2 months to update because things was a mess and i've been so so distracted and i couldn't finish a proper update, i am sorry for making you all wait and i'd try my best to make this chapter all worthy.

I hope you guys are doing well and i hope y'all had a great year to start, i know there are lot of things happening in the world right now, but stay positive yeah? it was just the beginning of the year, let's hope look forward towards the better things okay?

i've missed you all so much and i love you guys!

—————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, it was almost 2:00 in the morning when Jimin dropped me home and right now I am on my way to go to the correctional facility to visit Chloe. I couldn't take the smile of my face when I left the apartment complex.

I was sitting on the visitor's lounge as I waited for Chloe's arrival, I stood up when I saw her but Chloe, launched herself towards me, luckily the guards are quick to stop her.

"Fuck you so much!" she screamed, I look at her and she doesn't look like the Chloe that i've met before, her eyes were so puffy, no make up and her hair was tied loosely.

She tried to push me again but I dodged her and the guards gave her a warning.

"You crazy bitch, you really have the audacity to tell everyone that you're getting married, that you and Jimin are getting married? fuck you so much, you fucking bitch!!" she carried on screaming, I rubbed my temple and I tiredly looked at her and she was sobbing right in front of me and there are a few people watching us.

"Chloe, listen. Everyone was already assuming that Im engage with Jimin because of the leaked pictures from the engagement party before, what am I supposed to do? should I tell them that it was you when it was clear that it was me?" I asked and she started crying all over again.

"You fucking confirmed it with the media!" she said and I saw the veins on her neck almost popping out.

I sighed, yeah I did confirmed it to the media and I admit that it was my fault, but what am I supposed to do? deny it when the media will be just more eager to dig everything? and if that happens I don't want to put Jimin in some sort of controversy and jeopardize my aunt's reputation more.

More tears fell on Chloe's eyes, "I just wanted to talk to you Chloe, about the accident, I know you were mad at me but look where all of this brought you, i don't want to press any charges towards you but it was Jimin and my brother's decision, I am mad at your mom for making me suffer like that, hide me from my own brother, I don't know how cruel and greedy she can get..."

That's all I ever said to her before I finally leave the room. I look once again at the building and remember all the things I've gone through all these years, the things I've been with Jimin, I looked at the engagement ring sitting in my finger. I am certain now, I will marry Park Jimin.

I am marrying him, finally and for real.

The next day I woke up with Ms. Na and Eunwoo fighting in the kitchen, I rubbed my temples and walked out of the room and I saw Eunwoo sitting on the couch and Ms. Na has her arms crossed over her chest and I furrowed my eyebrows and look at them both.