- Three

My first morning here in Park's Mansion, Well I don't know how to describe it, around 9:00 am I was woken up by Jinhee for breakfast and I was informed that Madame went to a leisure club with her friends and Jimin? I didn't ask about him. Last night he sent Jinhee to give me a glass of milk, I don't know if it was really him or could be his grandma and just told Jinhee to tell me it was Jimin who asked her to give me the milk.

A soft knock echoed through the door, and it was slightly opened and Jinhee unnie head peaked in she was smiling, I nodded at her, and she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Miss, do you have any plans today?" She asked, and I looked outside the window, and the weather looked nice. Maybe I would pick out one book that I brought with me along with my pad. Maybe I could sketch near the shore.

"Nothing really, I would just read a book," I said, and she nodded, I was sitting on the stool. She untied my braided hair that I forgot to take off last night. I was wearing a pastel yellow summer dress and my favourite pair of slippers. Jinhee Unnie twirl my now curly hair and smiled at me

"You look so pretty miss, Sir Jimin would go even crazy over you," she said, and I pursed my lips together, and I looked at her through the mirror.

I expected so much in him, he is far from I thought he would be, he is completely different from what I think, he is outgoing, boastful, he looked dangerous and ruthless when he is serious, I never seen him smile genuinely but I'm a sure that he had a heart moving smile.

I did not answer Jinhee. Instead, we just looked at each other through the mirror. Maybe she sensed that I wouldn't say anything about her comment that she decided to pay attention to my features.

"Your lips are so beautiful, Miss. I bet it would even be beautiful with lipgloss or lipstick. Do you use those, Miss?" She asked, and I shook my head.

I don't use make up in daily basis, I only put make-up when there are special occasions such as events, but for ordinary days, I only use face powder and nothing else.

After preparing, Jinhee left me, and I proceed on getting a book that I would carry with me. I picked up the book of Gayle Forman's Where She Went, It was a story of a girl who got in a car accident and while she was unconscious her soul? I don't know if I should call it like that, but yeah, her soul was around, and she could see her lifeless body. It was pretty tragic.

Another knock sounded on the door and I walked towards it as I carry my sketch pad and pencil as well as the book and I opened the door and Jimin was standing there, His silver hair shines under the yellow and white lights of the hallway. He was wearing faded blue fitted jeans, a pair of black boots, and a white shirt.

He titled his head, and his lips were pressed into a thin line . He looked at me intently, and I immediately felt little under her gaze.

"Wha- Why are you here? What do you need?" I asked, and a smirked appeared on his lips that immediately grew the annoyance I forgot over the night.

"Can't I visit my fiancé?" He asked casually, and I rolled my eyes at him, His eyes trailed down from my face down to my hands, where I carried my stuff in my one hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked, and his eyes darkened a little, and I sighed.

"I'll be in the hammock, I'll stay there to read books and maybe draw a little" I answered him grumpily and without any warning he grabbed my hand and I was immediate to pulled my hand back but he held it firmly and I felt a ring slipping in my ring finger.

He let my hand go, and he tucked his hand inside his pockets and looked at me with the same serious expression. Now that he was looking at me like this, he looked ruthless. He looked like the type that you wouldn't dare to reject, and he looked powerful.