- Twenty

One Last Time

I fell asleep crying and I woke up with my eyes stinging, I don't know how many hours already passed, I slowly opened my eyes wider and look at the huge hotel room yoongi got for me.

I was still clutching my phone in my hands, I dreamed about what happened in the mansion, it feels real, Jimin's word stabbed me right on my chest.

He is disgusted, disappointed and beyond mad. I opened my phone and look at the messages I've received, most from Yoongi and the second most text is from Eunwoo

I lifted myself off the bed when I heard someone knock on my door, I furrowed my eyebrows and I opened the door and the first thing I received is I got slapped a few times

"Stupid bitch, you only have one thing to do yet you couldn't even accomplish it" My mom yelled and kept attacking me, my hair got pulled, I was tackled on the ground. my face feels so numb and I could taste the metallic liquid on my lips

I was almost blacking out when someone pulled my mom off of me and papers were thrown at my face

"Kick this stupid bitch off your hotel!" she yelled and the hotel staffs helped me

"Mom! please don't do-

"SHUT UP!" she yelled and about to slap me again but the hotel staff stopped her and she only glared at me "Kick this bitch now!" she yelled and I cried against the lady. This is all too much.

"We can't do that Ma'am Ms. Kim is our guest and Mr. Min ordered to take care of her, please leave Ma'am before we call some police on you" The Lady says and I saw a few people entered the room and I fell weak on my knees and sob once I saw Eunwoo and Yuri.

I saw my mom slowly leave the room, my tearfilled eyes look at the people around me and I just keep mumbling sorry.

"Shh, Y/N we're here!" Eunwoo says, hugging me and Yuri, I heard her thanked the people who came and helped me and I just sobbed against Eunwoo's arms. it's too much for one day and I can't take it anymore.

"Baby, please Yoongi already told us everything please calm down" Eunwoo whispered as he lifted me up and put me down on my bed and I closed my eyes but the tears won't stop from falling.

"I'm sorry Eun, for all the lies, I'm sorry..." I said, repeating it over and over.

"Please little one stop, Yoongi already told us the whole story and we're not mad, a little disappointed but it doesn't matter, Please? it's all too much for you, Take a rest, Yoongi will be here tomorrow" he says and I sobbed for a little longer.

Everything is a mess, I disappointed Eunwoo, Yuri and even Yoongi, Mom is mad at me, I shamed myself infront of Jimin's Family. I'm nothing but a failure and a big disappointment.

I fell asleep and when I woke up Eunwoo is on the couch, his back facing me as he use his phone, I went to grab my own and try to call Jimin but he already blocked my number and I sighed and closed my eyes as I feel tears prickling my eyes.

"Y/N? are you awake?" he asked and I hummed, pulling the blanket up to my face. I know my eyes looks so puffy and it stings a little, probably from crying too much.

Eunwoo walked towards me and he sit on the edge of the bed "Are you okay?" he asked softly and I shake my head, I don't want to lie anymore

"I feel terrible Eunwoo" He nodded and hugged me, bring me closer to his chest

"Just know that were not mad at you okay? Yoongi let us understand everything and we're here for you, we will help you okay?" he said and I hummed as tears start prickling down my cheeks again.

I can constantly hear the sound of my own heart breaking into even smaller pieces.

I fell asleep only to wake up crying again as I dreamed about the times Jimin and I spent together up to what happened at the shoreline.

I looked inside the hotel room, seeing Eunwoo asleep on the couch and Yuri on the bed as I shivered at the cold air coming from the open door or the balcony, I sighed and waited for the sun to comes up

I wonder why does my mom hate me so much, why didn't she care about me, why is she treating me like this. I spend my time thinking about that thing until Eunwoo and Yuri woke up, they ordered breakfast and around 1:00 pm, we heard someone knocking on the door.

"I'll go and answer it" Eunwoo says and I nodded getting anxious but when I saw Yoongi's figure walking inside, his long coat and gray hair appeared, I run to him and he hugged me tightly.

"Y/N, don't cry" he whispered as he run his hand through my hair but I couldn't help it. He spend a whole hour trying to calm me down and when I did we start eating and he looked at me.

"I went to talk to Jimin first before I went here, don't think about him anymore and about what you said to me, my lawyer will explain it to you all okay? little girl I got you" Yoongi said and I teared up again.

I appreciate what Yoongi is doing right now, I was sitting on the couch, freshly showered and I went to the bathroom and I saw the huge bruise on my cheek and my busted lip, i sighed and went out and Yoongi looked at me and I shyly scratched the back of my head

"H-hey, can I go down? at the pool side?" I asked and He looked at me

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded and he sighed and walked towards me and kisses my forehead

"Bring your phone call me when something happened okay?" he asked and I nodded and I immediately went out of the room, I want to be alone for a while before we leave this place. I reached the pool side and sit on one of the lounger and put my phone beside me and I look at the near by restaurant, it seems like it was a high end restaurant since all of the people inside looked elites.

Until someone caught my eye, in one of the tables, Park Jimin is sitting there and a girl sitting in front of him. he was smiling at him and I could feel my heart breaking again, there are so many restaurant here in Busan why is he here?

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he looks so handsome from here, wearing a a suit, his ash blonde hair styled and his forehead is exposed and I sighed, I felt tears in my eyes, I look away and stood up when I look one last time, I was startled when our eyes met, he looks surprised to see me and I smiled at him, I saw him stood up and I walk quickly so I wouldn't have to face him.

My heart hurts, so much.

"Y/N!" I heard him yell after me but I didn't stopped and runaway, I went inside the elevator and when the door closes I cried and here, I'm leaving a piece of my heart, but I will never forget.

Hello Guys!

i'm back, I'm sorry for making you all wait, I'm sorry if I disappeared without notice but here I am and back with updates every other day or maybe everyday and here, we will end the Phase 1 of the story, are you guys ready for more angst, love and more of Jimin in this story? prepare your emotions haha.

there will be special chapter coming on the following days. God I missed you guys so much.

Thank you for being patient with me, I love you all.

love, droo.