- Eleven

Hello Earthlings.

My papa's interment was this morning and I'm trying to not be that sad, I'm gonna miss him but I will keep my promise that I'll be strong after all he's always in my heart.

I wrote today to distract myself and I would like to say thank you for sympathising with my family's loss. I love you all so much always remember that okay? I purple you all 💜💜

——

Scared

I didn't even get a decent amount of sleep as I felt my head throbs in the middle of the night and woke up sweating so much. My body temperature feels like on fire and my throat hurts and now I'm shivering.

"Miss! Good morning!" I heard Jinhee unnie said but I didn't bulge, instead I curled up in a ball and held the blanket tightly. I want to get up by my body doesn't want to cooperate and it aches and my head throbs.

"Miss Y/N? What's wrong?" She asked and I shake my head and closed my eyes "You look so tired, Sir Jimin was waiting for you" She added and I did not respond it feels like my eyes want to remained closed.

I was startled when She pressed her hand on my forehead and I heard her gasp softly.

"You're sick miss!" She said a little too loud and I shake my head and pressed my face in the pillow.

"I'm okay, I just need some rest today. I'll be okay" I said and I get up, right I'll be just fine. I just need a warm shower then I'll be fine.

"You have a fever miss!" She said and I sighed. I was about to stop her but she already went out of room.

I get up from the bed and grabbed my towel and head to the bathroom, I shut the door behind me and stripped my clothes and turn the heater on. My body feels hot so I decided to run a mild shower and it feels good.

"Ma'am Y/N!! Ma'am?" I could hear Jinhee unnie calling my name outside my room. I ignored her and finished my shower. I wore the fresh pair of clothes. Jinhee probably got tired of calling my name now that she's banging my door.

I opened the door after hanging my towel and I was met by Jimin's serious eyes, I looked down and he made his way towards me. He placed his hand on my forehead and on my neck to feel my temperature and after he looked at Jinhee.

"Tell Jihyun to call Dr. Soo and tell him to come here, as soon as possible" Jimin said and I looked at him.

"Jimin please? I'm okay, there is no need for a doctor. I'm perfectly fine" I tried to convince him with a smile but he didn't even bulged.

"Jimin, don't worry I'll be fine, I just need to drink medicine and take a rest, I'll be okay, it was always like that" I said and he looked at me that I immediately shut up. He looks so serious and somehow guilty

"I am practically the reason why you're sick, we shouldn't have been in to the pool" He said "I, I'm sorry" He said and he looked away and I smiled, he looked like a kicked out puppy right now.

"You shouldn't be sorry Jimin, I had fun and I would like to do it again" I said and his expression changed and he clenched his jaw and he walked towards me.

"Please lay in bed while we are waiting for Dr. Soo" He said and I groan softly but I followed him and I sit on the edge of the bed and he was looking at me, his hands stuck in his pants pockets and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"I'll be okay Jimin! Why won't you listen to me? I just need a good rest and I'll be fine" I said and he shake his head and he walked towards me and let me laid in the bed, he pulled the comforter up to my waist and he sit beside me taking my hands on his.