- Thirty Four

Multiple updates on Friday because it's my birthday

and again, bare with me if there are grammar errors, misspelled words and anything related to how the chapters and the story itself is written, ENGLISH is not my first language, to anyone asking, I'm from Philippines.

Thank you <3

Path Ways

I was met by the dirty white ceiling and soft mattress and a fluffy blanket covering my body, I could hear Jimin's faint voice from the balcony of the room, I slowly turned to the side to see him leaning against the door frame leading to the balcony, wearing his shorts and still topless, he rubbed his temple as he listen to the person he is talking.

I hugged the blanket close to my body, I know all too well what happened to us, I can still feel his kisses, his lips is lingering on my skin, his rough hands felt like still roaming over my body, I am still sore down there.

"I know, i know, I will report back in the office tomorrow afternoon..." Jimin said with a loud sigh.

Is everything alright?

I moved a little and reached for my phone laying on the nightstand and I saw a few messages there from Eunwoo, Ms. Na but Kin Yugyeom's texts are the one's who caught my attention the most.

Kim Yugyeom:
Hello Y/N, I'm sorry I texted so early, Are you available tomorrow? I was wondering if you can go and visit the office tomorrow?

I look at the time he texted me and I saw that it was this morning, I was out with Jimin to the factory.

I immediately texted him back and Jimin was still talking to whoever over the phone. Jimin said it himself that he will report on his work tomorrow. that just meant it is our last day here, our last night here.

Me:
Hello Mr. Kim, I'm sorry for really late reply, I'm sorry I can't go tomorrow, but I can the day after, I'm sorry, I'm currently in Ulsan..

I did not expect him to reply immediately so I placed my phone down beside me and I watches Jimin's bare back facing me.

His fiery kisses are still burning against my lips, his lewd groans and growls are still stalled deep inside my ears and echoing along with the pictures of him on top of me whenever I close my eyes.

He is my first.

I smiled at what happened, I never regret what happened, first because I wanted it too, even if I try to deny it to myself, I couldn't defy my own senses and body, I wanted to give myself to him and this is our last day here, I will indulge myself with him because after this, we're going in different path ways.

Jimin finished the call and he slowly turn around, he gripped his phone tightly in his hand and he looked at me and smile lightly as he saw me awake, he placed the phone down and walked towards the bed and immediately lay beside me.

He actively snaked his arms around me and shower my forehead with kisses and I leaned against his touch, I am still naked. while he had his shorts on, the warmth of Jimin's hand felt nice against my waist.

"Are you feeling alright?" he softly asked and I pressed my head against his chest and he hums and he brushes his lips against my temple