A Glimpse of Property

Park Jimin.

"You're my fiancé, you're gonna be my wife."

"You think you can run away from me? Oh, come on! The moment the two of us declared engaged, I couldn't get you out of my head. "

"You think you can explore men? You just turned twenty! Go on and explore, before December ends, You are gonna end with me and be my wife. "

"The contract is off, Just get back to me, baby. I can't bear looking at you, knowing you weren't mine.youand"

"You know what hurts the most? It hurts me to think that a 16 year old made me fucking horny"

Kim Y/N

"Fiancé huh? I don't consider myself your fiancé, I caught you making out with a woman in our engagement party Jimin, so just shut up"

"I'm not trying to run away from you, Things were just complicated Jimin, Please? Just leave me, I don't want anymore troubles"

"Why would I do that? I'm not like you, This isn't a game Jimin, Just fucking tell my parents that you don't want me, fuck you so much, I don't want to do any of this either, you don't know shit about what I feel or what I've gone through"

"That's what you will say huh? After paying 6 million dollars? Where were you 5 years ago? Didn't you asked me leave? That you don't want to see my face ever again? Where are you when I needed you the most? You're nowhere and now you're telling me to just come back to you? Fuck you very much Park Jimin"

"You're still the Territorial, Possessive, Manipulative and Jealous Jimin I know"

"Not my fault that you're naturally pervert"