- Fifty

When Eunwoo left, Luna carried on apologizing because Jimin just barged in but I don't blame her, she doesn't need to ask me if it's Jimin. I sat in the passengers seat and I look outside until Jimin shut the door of his car. He sat on the driver's seat and he doesn't move, he just sat there. It's okay, I don't want to leave yet.

"Jimin, I'm s-sorry," I said with my lips quivering. I saw his hands gripping the steering wheel, he was looking straight and serious.

God, I don't know how to explain it to him, but I need to, I have to.

"I didn't know, I was taken aback when Eunwoo kissed me, I, i p-pushed him away, the kiss is nothing Jimin"

"The kiss is nothing?" he said with his satoori accent and he looked at me, his hooded gaze is piercing me right now.

I look down and I played with my fingers when Jimin grabbed my hand and held it gently yet his other hand is already turning white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel. My mind is so blank right now and all I know he is mad, I don't know what to say. I wanted to tell him that it's okay but it will just fuel the fire between us, he will get even more furious so I bite my lips down and I closed my eyes as Jimin started driving without saying anything again.

"You like him?" Jimin suddenly asked as we drove away the K.Y.J tower.

I immediately shake my head and I looked at him, "No."

"I don't like eunwoo in romantic way Jimin, I don't see him like that..."

"Then why did he kissed you? you let him kiss you? you didn't pushed him immediately—"

"Jimin, I was shocked, I did push him right away.. He, he confessed to me that he likes, loves me."

"That's fucking bullshit!" Jimin furiously said and I closed my eyes and sighed deeply.

"I'm not attracted to Eunwoo, Jimin. If I do, I won't be here beside you because if I do like him, I'll never look back to you ever again." I said softly and I feel like tears prickling my eyes. I don't have anything to say anymore, I am scared that I'll say something I shouldn't say at all.

He let my hand go as he sighed deeply and I heard him scoffed, he was gripping the steer tightly as he took turns and I can see the apartment complex not from far from where we are right now. I don't know what would I do to comfort him.

We fell into deep silence and I nervously glanced at him as we slowly approached the apartment complex until he pulled over the drive way in the lobby. His eyebrows are furrowed and he went out without looking at me as he went to my side and opened the door for me, I sighed and I went out and I looked at him.

I looked at him hopelessly, I breathed heavily and with all my guts and with all my heart I look up and met his eyes, I collected all the courage in me to say this three words.

"I love you.. it's you Jimin, I love you." I said softly and leaned to peck his lips.

He looked at me with his lips agape, I saw him step back a bit he recovered immediately and closes his mouth, his eyebrows are furrowed again and he looked away, walking towards me and kisses my forehead and I saw a small smile creeping on his lips and he went inside his car and looked at me.

I, I just said "I love you" to him. Didn't he heard what I said? Why is he acting as if he doesn't hear anything? 

"I'll email you your ticket for tomorrow, I got you an early flight" He said and I bite my lips and I nodded at what he said.

And he left.

I was absentmindedly walked inside the apartment, the house was insanely quiet, he didn't say anything about coming to busan with me together. He is not coming anymore? what am I supposed to do then? What will I say to his grandmother.