- Forty Seven

Hello guys!

I am a bit sad to announce that after this chapter, there will be three or four more chapters left to be published and the Epilogue of the story and that's it, Property will finally come to an end.

Thank you all so much for the support you've given me and property!

I love you all so much.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jimin and I walked side by side on our way out of the lobby, Yugyeom and Jinyoung was already in the restaurant with Seokjin and Yoongi, I noticed the look coming from all the employees around us but Jimin doesn't seem to be bothered, not even a bit. It seems like he's used to all of this attention.

Jimin's car was already there, waiting. The valet handed Jimin his keys and he looked at me and he softly caresses my waist where his hand was rested since we are in the elevator, he looked at me as the valet opened the car door for me.

"You sure you want to go?"

I nodded my head and he hum, "They are already there we should go now"

Jimin nodded his head and kisses my cheek before he closes the door and he went to go to the drivers side and we left the building.

Two camera clicks was made and I blinked because of the flashes, I hesitated for a moment but Jimin already opened the door for me, I grabbed his hand and he closed the door, Jimin looked at the photographers and he nodded at the guards in the entrance. Jimin and I entered the luxurious restaurant in the lobby of a high end hotel.

The news of the engagement just broke out to the public this afternoon and paparazzi are already after Jimin and I, but I wasn't surprised at all, Jimin is well known, everyone in his circle is.

"This way Mr. Park," The guy said in his formal attire and lead me and Jimin towards the huge table where Yoongi, Seokjin, Jinyoung, Yugyeom was sitting.

"Hi!!" Yugyeom happily greeted and I smiled, I waved my hand at him and he just nodded at Jimin.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a small glare, and then he began to speak "The reporters went all the way from Jungkook's place to my office just to ask me if you're really engaged and asked me about what is my relationship with Y/N"

Seokjin laughed and snugged Yoongi lightly, I looked at Yoongi apologetically

"I'm sorry..."

Seokjin shakes his head and grin

"You shouldn't apologize, I mean Yoongi doesn't need to be surprised that he will be asked about Jimin, after all they were best of friends for years and I mean everyone in the circle will be asked specially if it's about you know..." He said and he pointed out to Jimin

"Did you answer them?" Jimin asked

"I answered a few but the others are too intrusive,"

Jinyoung agreed and Seokjin's eyes along with Jinyoung went every where and their eyes landed on the table just a few meters away from us. The table consist of some prominent individuals and seokjin chuckled