- Twenty Nine

Fear

My whole body is shaking, I want to fucking slap him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was about to get my wineglass again but before I could even do it his hand firmly gripped mine and the glass to stop me from whatever I'm planning.

"Now, I paid you to come with me. I did not pay you to bother me and give me a hard time."

I laughed and I glared at him, the fucking audacity of this man, I couldn't believe it anymore.

"You should've choosen someone else then"

I immediately pulled my hand back and did not say anything else. The waiter came again and give the next course. I was paying attention to the food and outside the window, the air between me and Jimin became calm and collected.

I tried my hardest to take my mind off the insults and irritation to the man sitting across me, I feel like I could punch him any second and I made myself busy looking at the city light below us.

I didn't see this beautiful night life here in Seoul even before, I never had the chance to and when I came back I was busy and always in the club, my nights started and ended in the club. This is the only time I get to appreciate the city.

The night breeze is really cold yet my body felt hot from the wine I drank, it some how keep me sane even though the situation is driving me to the edge.

"Let's stop talking about the past now" Jimin said calmly when we finished eating. "Please assure me that you are not going back to that club ever again. I want you to assure me, Y/N.."

He doesn't need to say it, I will never ever go back to that club anymore. Even Ms. Na, thanks to the money he gave but I will never touch a single peny from it. I will earn my own. I will work hard for my own money.

"If you want to work, I can give you a position in the company" Jimin said that made me chuckle and look at him.

"No, thank Mr. Park, and I am already hired."

"Where?" he asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked annoyed

Why does it look he wants to know everything about my life? It seems like he wants to meddle on my life?

"I can hire an Industrial Architect with Minor in drafting and lansdcaping even if you are freshly graduate" He said abruptly and my eyes widen

What the fuck?

I don't know how the hell did he know that even my minor course? and tha fact that I am a fresh graduate.

"You can start almost immediately so you won't have to work in that fucking club ever again."

The hell?

"How the hell did you know my program?" I asked confusedly

He didn't answer me right away instead he sip on his wine. He licked his lips indulgently and Fuck, I know he saw I was staring from the way he smirked and I was fucking distracted immediately. Damn Park!

"You bastard!! You did a background check on me?" I accused

"Just correcting my mistakes from the past" He said lazily that drove me even irritated. fucking hell.

"And what the hell did you found out?" I asked him pointing a finger on him.

"Let's not fight infront of the food"

he said and I sighed, I'm already exhausted from this conversation, from this night and we are just getting started, the night is still young and there is more hours left.