- Thirty

My Arms

Its been 3 hours now since I went to bed but it seems like this night is too fucking long, I am wide awake and I could see Jimin outside the balcony, drinking something and looking at the skyline.

His phone kept ringing and kept answering his calls, mostly about business and some are personal but this last ring of the phone is where I noticed he sighed deeply.

"Chloe," Jimin whispered.

I immediately closed my eyes as he slowly went to look back, probably to check if I was really sleeping. He thinks I'm asleep the whole time, but Jimin went out of the suite to talk more.

For all the insults I've received from him this night, I look like a hard rock that doesn't even got affected by it, I get hurt with some but I easily recovered, I want to cry but I never cried.

But when I heard his soft voice answering that call, I feel like I have been stabbed over and over, the moment I heard his voice answer that phone, I feel like the reality slapped me, I've been fine for years without him.... forgetting everything but this one hurts deeply that I couldn't stop crying.

I once wanted to be someone to be in position of chloe right now, I envy her life. I envy every bit of her. Now, I have graduated and Jimin looked so fucking low at me, Everything is just too impossible right now.

The next morning after that night, Jimin greeted me but I was out of it, I was silent the whole time, even when we got out for breakfast, I did not say anything, I was silently took a shower and get ready to leave with him to Ulsan. My eyes still stings from the unstoppable tears from last night.

Jimin kept looking at me while I am absentmindedly packing up my suit case, Folding the dress I wear from the first dinner we had.

"We're going to Ulsan" he said in the middle of the silence.

I didn't say anything.

I just nodded my head and he didn't say anything anymore but I feel his eyes all over me the whole time.

The whole time he is looking at me even when we get inside the black SUV, with three men escorting us and a driver, maybe those are his bodyguards.

I am short of sleep and my eyes is sore from crying. I heard Jimin said he'll lay my seat back with a crooning voice and I just let him, I am too tired to argue with him, when he is done, before I close my eyes I saw him stare at me darkly. I let him, I saw pulled in a deep slumber.

When I woke up, We're already in Gimpo Airport and I am on Jimin's shoulders. My eyes widen when I saw he is holding my hand and his thumb slightly brushing against my knuckle, I started to move but Jimin did not let go of my hand and I pulled it back myself.

I've heard more hurtful words from my mom than the words he has told me. But if the payment he is talking meant to hurt me through this way he succeeded. No need to humiliate me. Keep hurting me that way and I am sure he'll laugh in the end.

We check in and Jimin carried my bag with his small backpack. two of the guards is following us.

Jimin grabbed my hand as we get through the gates, I tried pulling my hand from his grasp but Jimin held it firmly. I sighed and Just let him. a Private plane is waiting for us.

Jimin let me sit on the opposite side, so we are facing each other.

"I have a beach house in Ulsan's in one island." he said and I nodded.

"We will go there through a yatch" He added and I looked outside the window, after settling everything, Jimin fixed my seatbelt and the plane started to take off. I tried to get comfortable.