- Forty Six

My mind is so peace that I fell asleep immediately last night, Seokjin and I went to my parents house, the house where I lived for 16 years, the same house that I thought Auntie Hyunhee owned. I felt happy, I felt contented and most of all my heart is not heavy.

I went out of the room and Ms. Na was already bickering with Eunwoo, I shake my head and sit on one of the chairs in the dinning and Eunwoo while trying to make excuses about something passed me my cup of coffee.

"Good morning Y/N!!" Ms. Na said and I smiled and she sat beside me, Eunwoo sit on the opposite chair and Ms. Na was glaring at him. I chuckled and looked at them

"Does Eunwoo did something? Why are you looking at him like that?" I asked and Eunwoo smiled foolishly

"This brat brought his new girlfriend home and Yuri bought her new boyfriend home" She said and my eyes widen and I looked at Eunwoo and now he's speechless and he was looking at Ms. Na with a small pout on his face.

"What are your plans today Y/N?" Eunwoo asked and he looked at his phone. "I don't have duty today I can accompany you" He said and I look at my own phone, Jimin will be busy today because he will come home to Busan next week with Madame Park and his mom so he needs to finish his meeting and events before the week ends.

I look at Eunwoo as I sip from my cup.

"I will visit my cousin today after work" I said and he coughed and Ms. Na looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"You mean you will visit Chloe in the jail?" He asked and I nodded.

I need to talk to her, I need to know her motives, I need to know her side

I walked inside the elevator of our office and the employees are looking at me and it's making me a bit anxious, the news about what happened in K.Y.J was immediately went out to the public.

"Good Morning Architect Kim!" The receptionist on our floor smiled and waved at me, I bowed at her before I walked inside, the other people in our floor was greeting me, I shake my head and I went to my table and Jinyoung and Yugyeom was there and they smiled widely at me.

"I thought you're going to resign because of your responsibilities to K.Y.J," Jinyoung said and I shake my head and he chuckled

"It was crazy to think that the hidden heiress of a large company is working in our firm" Yugyeom said and Hyunjin went to hug me from behind and I laughed and waved at Joy

"I might call Architect Y/N, CEO Kim instead" joy said.

The morning was like that everyone went to me about what happened yesterday in K.Y.j even the executives approached me and congratulate me about it. After that they left me alone so I can work, Jimin texted me to say that he will be attending a meeting in K.Y.J later, Yoongi told me that Seokjin doesn't want to lead the company so the decision will be on me and to honestly think of it, I don't know if I can lead such a huge company. Yoongi's secretary went to me to have my sign on some proposals, I only signed the proposals that Yoongi and Jimin signed.

My phone vibrated and I saw a message from Jimin, I grabbed my phone and bite my lip as I read his message

Jimin:

Did you eat your lunch?

I looked at the clock and sighed heavily, I didn't even noticed that it's already lunch now, but I remember Hyunjin asking if I'm going to eat lunch.

Me:

No, I haven't yet, I got preoccupied by the files I'm reviewing, I'm going to eat now.