- Twenty Five

Paid

Mr. Kim looked at me with curiosity as well as Mr. Park, I breathed heavily as I write down their orders, I excused myself and Mr. Kim followed me and settle beside me as I wait on the bar counter for their drinks.

"You work here?" he asked and I nodded as I look down.

"Yes sir, The owner of the house where I live works here as a manager so I decided to work here as a part-timer until I start working in your company" I explained and he nodded.

He looked behind him and I followed his gaze and the person behind him were teasing him including Mr. Park.

I blushed lightly as I realize what I'm wearing and in the end I just sighed softly.

Soon he went back to their table and I quickly brought their orders before going back to our quarters for a little break. Seeing Mr. Kim here makes me look back on how nice he is to me when I was having my actual interview to their company.

"Y/N, seriously, just call me Yugyeom since we're not in the office" he said and I bowed and nodded.

He introduced me to the men in the table, I also learned that they're business partners of Yugyeom and Jinyoung and judging by Yugyeom's look, I can tell that he's young, as well as the persons beside him and they're nice.

"Maybe you want to join us here? and just hangout?" One of them said and if I remember correctly his name is Jackson.

I smiled softly with a small shake of my head as I decline his invitation.

"I'm so sorry sir but I can't do that, if you want I can call an entertainer or.."

"We'd like you to hang with us since you'll be working under our company soon!" He said and I answered with a small smile.

"Ah hyung, maybe we can do that some other time when she's officially working on our firm!" Yugyeom said and everyone else nodded. I left their table to go back to our quarters and I served their table for that night.

I was preparing my stuffs when Chaeyoung threw her arm around my neck and smiles widely.

"Y/N-ah! you should come and join us!! we're going to have a barbecue dinner and it's your first time hanging with us!" She said and I scratched the back of my neck and Ms. Na looked at me and I huff lightly before nodding.

Everyone cheers as I agree and seven of us left the bar, it's 1:00 am now and I'm a little tired but for the sake of this hang out, I can bare a little more time on sacrificing to be awake.

We went to the nearby grill restaurant and everyone settles on having the soup, and everyone has their own topic and Chaeyoung nudged me.

"I saw you talking to someone earlier, was the guy interested in you?" she asked teasingly and I shake my head giggling and waves my hands at the same time

"Ah no! I couldn't believe it, That guy you're talking about is my future boss!" I said and her eyes widen and started asking me about it, I laughed softly before proceeding on telling her more. Everyone stays quiet as soon as the food arrives, we all ate in peace and the dinner ended in a good way.

I came home and everyone is already asleep as I texted them that I'll be home late and Yoongi, he's in Paris right now for some business affairs.

I slept the whole day, no one even dared to wake me up, I got out of my bed around 5:00 PM and I just saw Eunwoo's little sticky note on the fridge door, he left me a lunch. I ate the food he prepared as I think about resigning on the club and soon I'll be working on the firm and earn my own money to at least rent a small place for me, I'm so excited for those things to happen!

The night came it's my last duty for the week before my day off tomorrow.

"Y/N!!!" Chaeyoung called after I attend one of the table that I'm serving tonight.

"Yes Ma'am?" I asked smiling, I'm just too happy right now as I think about the job waiting for me.

"Ms. Na and Mr. Seo wants to talk to you in the office, I'll cover your table while you talk to them!" she said and I simply thanked her before walking towards the office.

As I pass on each windows, I can see my attire for tonight, I was wearing a Bunny ears and I just sighed. I walked inside and Mr. Seo smiled widely at me.

"You called for me, Ma'am, Sir?" I said as I close the door behind me.

Both of them nodded, Mr. Seo looks excited while Ms. Na looked tensed.

"Y/N.." He trailed off

I stare at my reflection on the mirror before looking at Mr. Seo.

"I got you a big job!"

He said and I furrowed my eyebrows and Ms. Na immediately apologized to me

"I'm sorry."

"Job? what job? I'm already hired by the Architectural and Construction firm Ms. Na" I said softly, concern lacing with my voice.

"No, This ain't a regular Job Y/N, it's a one week job only, I mean.." Mr. Seo said and He get a folder from Ms. Na's table, and My Prom picture was displayed, I was wearing A black tube cocktail dress that night, the end of my hair are curled and Yuri Noona was the one who fixes my hair and make up that night.

"Escort Job," Mr. Seo said and my eyes widen.

"What? Escort job? Why? I'm not an Escort!"  I said almost furious.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, but, Yesterday we received a phone call looking for an escort, for a week"

What the fuck?

"We showed him the website but the client is looking for someone" Ms. Na said and my heart trembled.

"And then?" I nervously asked.

"I offered our highest paid escorts, I even recruited more but the client did not choose"

I couldn't open my mouth anymore, I am so nervous and I'm just lost for words, I feel like I know what will be their next words are.

"Even the fresh faces, Even the artist and idols did not passed, and I've sent your picture"

What the fuck did she just said?

"And?!"

"He wants you!"

I feel like a drum of cold water was poured in my head and I just yelled Ms. Na's name.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, Please" Her voice shakes and Mr. Seo tries to calm me but I just couldn't.

"I swear to god we refused I know you don't want it but he offered 6-10 Million dollars, it is the biggest offer made here"

"And should I be happy that I got the biggest offer? for fucks sake! You sell me!"

"Y/N! No!" Mr. Seo tries to say and I shake my head in anger

She kept talking and talking and I just punched her table from what she have told me, I even heard her that she already said yes and that's where I lost my chill, She just fucking said yes and spend the money for her debts and now I'm fucking stuck.

"Y/N! please I'm so sorry, I got blinded by the money, I paid all my debts and I'm just, I'm so sorry" she said for the second time and I believe that she really did.

"What the fuck did you just said?" I snapped

"I'm so sorry!"

"What the fuck!" I yelled and from how mad I was, I turned my back on them and left with anger and disappointment,

I can hear them call for my name, but tears poured my cheeks as I threw the bunny ears that I'm wearing as I close the door behind me.

What an actual fuck.