- Thirty Seven

Family and Truth

I didn't get enough sleep, I was up the whole night thinking if Jimin got home safely, I was up checking any news related to accident but no one has been delivered.

I am absentmindedly sitting on my table, the day is almost over. Jimin did not text either. I guess that's it. Maybe its the end of everything

"Let's eat first?" Eunwoo asked and I nodded, we started walking side by side, I was looking around. It's almost dark now like what Eunwoo promised me he would go and eat with me tonight.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He asked and i look at him, I nodded my head and smiled softly.

"Yes, just thinking about some things, office related" I said and he hums and he threw his arm around my shoulder and I chuckle as I look at him.

"I know there is something bothering you Y/N, I live with you for six years, you can just fool me that easily, telling me you're alright" He said and I pouted my lip and I sighed and look away before nodding

I don't know if I should tell him that Jimin went to the apartment last night.

I don't know what would be his reaction. I know he's mad at Jimin.

I bite my lips and look at my feet.

"Jimin went to the apartment last night" I said and he look at me with bewildered expression and his eyebrows furrowed slowly.

"What? Why? Did he hurt you? What does he want with you?" He asked as we stood in the middle of the sidewalk, then he pulled me to the side.

'He didn't hurt me but we had an argument. He told me he thinks he woulnd't be able to drive properly yet I still push him and kick him out, I was up all night thinking whether he got home safely," I explained and he looked at me and I pout softly, as my brain start thinking things again.

"Y/N..." he called out and I met his gaze

"Jimin is safe, He was with Yoongi hyung this afternoon" He said and I looked at him with puzzled expression.

Yoongi is with Jimin?

But, why? What is the reason.

"How'd you now?" I asked

Soon the two of us started walking again. I gripped the handle of my bag tightly.

"Yoongi told me himself" He said and I nodded, I look ahead and sighed deeply. I am so glad that he got home safely and met with Yoongi this afternoon.

Eunwoo andI went to the restaurant where we always eat beforeI look at the huge billboard of my family's company and I am sure that Eunwoo noticed me looking at that

"Why didn't you enter K.Y.J firm?" He asked and I smiled and shake my head, why wouldI enter the company where I can potentially meet the person that I am running away from.

We settled on our table and we both immediately went to order.

Jimin told me that there was a surprised party organized from him and I found out that Yugyeom and the rest of the executives in our company was invited and it's not a engagement party, it's a surprised birthday party for Jimin.

He is not engaged to Chloe and I don't understand why, if he is not engaged with chloe maybe she is Jimin's girlfriend.

Eunwoo and I's food came, we start eating. Casual conversations has been opened and mostly are all about just work, stuffs and his current internship.

We are just about to finish our meal the person that I really want to see walked in, I keep my gaze away.

Jimin is here and he's alone.