- Seven

"You're sweating too much, Y/N? Are you okay? You don't feel well." Sungwoon asked, and I was startled that I brought my hands to my forehead, and he was right—I was sweating too much.

I shook my head lightly and nodded at him. We're on our way to go back to the mansion, Shit! I'm so nervous. Jimin texted me a few times, and I tried to respond to his message, but I failed since there's no signal on the island, and I was just hoping that we could just go back quickly.

I promised Jimin that I would wait for him. I was so excited when he told me that he would show me around today, and I'm stupid to forget it now.

When we reached the shore, I immediately grabbed my bag, and the operator helped me. I ran back to the house, and I winced lightly when I felt a sting on my feet. I stopped for a moment, and I saw a sharp stone dig in my feet. I groan and keep walking until I reach the gazebo.

I lifted my feet and grabbed the hanky inside my bag and wrapped it around the wound. I was about to continue walking when I saw Jimin standing a few meters from me. He looked at me with serious and dark eyes, his head titled lightly, and both hands were inside the pocket of his shorts.

"J-jimin.." I nervously called, he sighed, and he walked towards me, lifted me, and carried me.

"I'm sor-

"Shut," he simply said cutting me off. "Wrapped your arm around my neck so you wouldn't fall off," he said, and I pursed my lips together and hesitantly lifted my arms. I sighed and wrapped it around his neck, and he brought me to the veranda. He put me down on the chair, and he went to grab the water hose. He noticed the house helper not from far, and he called it.

"Please ask Jinhee for the first aid kit and tell her to bring Y/N some comfortable slippers," Jimin said. His voice was low and serious, and he looked dangerously pissed. He took the hanky off, and he looked at the wound. I know it wasn't deep since it stopped bleeding, and Jimin opened the hose and cleaned my feet carefully.

"I'm sorry, Jimin," I mumbled. He didn't react; he didn't even lift his gaze to look at me. He kept on cleaning my wound, and when the server came, Jinhee was holding a box of first aid and a pair of comfortable-looking slippers.

Jimin finished cleaning and wrapped up my foot. He looked at me for a second before he looked away and looked at Jinhee.

"Bring Y/N to her room. Make sure she doesn't go out; I'll follow quickly." Jimin told her, and she nodded and looked at me.

"You wait there, okay? We'll talk; I'll bring our dinner there," Jimin said, and he walked away. I sighed; I couldn't even protest as Jimin left the living room to go to the kitchen.

Jinhee Unnie looked at me and helped me up; she guided me up the stairs.

"Sir Jimin is so mad. He was yelling when he heard that you went join Sir Jihyun; he yelled at the boat operators because they're the ones who said you went to come with them," Jinhee said, and now I feel even worse. I should've texted him at least.

"I never saw Sir Jimin say that to anyone, Miss; did he already say he liked you? Or he loves you?" She asked, and she opened the door of my room and helped me sit on the bed, and I looked at her chuckling.

In our situation, I don't think it matters if we say or inform each other about our feelings; we're going to get married anyway.

"He didn't, Jinhee, and it doesn't matter; tell me he likes me or loves me; it is just the same; we're going to end together," I said, and she chuckled lightly and looked at me amusingly.

"Of course it mattered, miss. You're going to be his wife, but in all honesty, I never seen Sir Jimin that worried. He genuinely cares for you, Miss. He is never serious with girls; he just played with them, but ever since you came, you probably knocked some senses on him." She said that, and I chuckled lightly. I don't know if they were just saying that for me to change my perspective on Jimin. If I want to change my impression of him, I need to see it myself, and maybe he does, but I'm not sure.