- Twenty Seven

Terms

In the nights like this, I always consider that the only person I can lean on when things are hard or things got out of hand is myself. I cried myself to sleep after that night in the bar, At the end of the day I'm still alone, I'm always alone.

It was already ten am when I woke up, I could hear Ms. Na and Eunwoo's voice outside. I usually wake up early but today I purposely woke up late.

"Y/N? are you up? come and eat breakfast!" it was Eunwoo who knocked on my door now.

I sighed and prepare myself ready, throwing my hair up on a bun, I opened the door and Ms. Na looked at me with her puffy eyes and I could see that Eunwoo is about to leave.

"You woke up late today hm?" Eunwoo said and messes up with my hair and I gave him a tired smile and I'm just glad he didn't notice or ask questions.

Ms. Na was sitting on the living room and I went towards the kitchen after Eunwoo left so I can eat now. I saw her stare at me for a moment and I heard her sigh.

"Chae told me what happened, I explained to the managers and they will still pay you for the night.."

I only nodded as I make myself a cup of coffee.

I felt so drained that even my whole body felt really heavy and exhausted.

"I'm not going back to the club anymore. I don't want to step a foot in that place ever again" I said and I start eating silently

"I don't want to go back to the club either Y/N, I'm not happy anymore working there like I used to.." she muttered, I did not answer as I pick up the spam from the plate and sighed.

"With the money, I can get you your own apartment Y/N.." she said and I tiredly groan at her words.

"You're still pushing this through Ms. Na?" I asked and she look down and bite her lips.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I was just desperate with money and I thought you will understand me, I thought you will agree with me, I only did that because I'm so desperate, for years I live in fear because of my debts.."

I did not answer again. I pursed my lips together and sighed. I'm so disappointed, but I know I can't do anything about it anymore.

She put down a folder in front of me. I raised my eyebrows and look at her.

"This is the contract Y/N, I made sure the client is trustworthy, You can check the clauses I added in the contract, You can say No and the client has to abide with the rules written in the contract Y/N, no kissing and no sex Y/N even the excess hours will be paid and if the client broke a rule there will be a penalty, I assure you Y/N, I will not put you in danger" She said, she even told me a lot of things but I am too distracted to even listen to her.

I just, no matter how safe it is, I couldn't accept, I don't want to but I felt pity, and I hate myself because no matter how upset I was to her, I still feel a little pity, She used the money, How much did she use? she paid all her debts? if then there's no way she would be able to return the money specifically it is in Dollar check.

I grabbed the envelop and pull the papers out, I read each letters printed, I reach each clauses, It was stated in the paper that I am allowed to demand a separate room when we're in hotels. When the companion said no, the client has to follow.

"I swear Y/N I will not put you in danger and he said he wants nothing but just you as his companion in his meetings and trips.." Ms. Na said and I nodded sighing

I look at the third page of the paper, it was written there the total amount of the payment.

7.5 million dollars is the total amount of the payment and even the amount of the penalties that needed to be paid if ever was in Dollars. Whoever this person is, he's wasting too much money for a week and half companionship, with a total stranger.

7.5 Million Dollars for my services.

I felt lightheaded thinking about the amount and the amount Ms. Na used. There's no way we could pay for this amount, She can't even pay the debts for years now this added?

"How much are you then?" I could hear Jimin's mocking voice.

I sighed deeply, I feel so much darkness surrounded me, I carefully reach each pages again, while Ms. Na keep telling me stuffs, assuring and trying to convince me. I look at her tiredly and I flipped to the last page where my full name is written

I saw Ms. Na gulped when she saw me grabbed the ballpen

Beside my name is the name of the client.

Park Jimin.

Wait, What. The. Fuck.

The bastard really..

I eternally groan as I closed my eyes shut, my hand gripping the pen tightly, I felt my heart broke a million pieces, is this his way of mocking me and destroying me even more?

is this a revenge for what I did to him and his family years ago? He wants me to see how little I am, he wants me to realize that I am nothing compared to them

I gulped and snapped my eyes open as I aggressively signed the paper, beside his name and I slammed the pen down the table.

I could hear Ms. Na's sigh, as if she was saying a big yes. I rolled my eyes when she asked me if I was sure with my decision and I sternly look at her.

"Just get that paper away, unless you want me to take my sign back" I said and she immediately kept the paper and I didn't get to finish my food since I lost appetite.

the next morning Ms. Na was busy arranging the things I'm going to bring, she made me promise that I will call her all the time specially if something happened, I was tired that I just nod on everything she say.

Exactly three pm, a Ranger stopped outside the apartment, a two men dressed in Bodyguard uniforms came.

I swallowed so hard as I watch my luggage got loaded in the back of the car, The man offered me a warm smile but I couldn't return the smile.

I sit on the back of the car, thinking about what could happen for nine days, if this was Jimin's way to get his revenge on me from what happened six years ago, I will gladly take it, I will take everything the insults and all, but I will never ever touch a single penny from the money he paid. I will earn on my own.

It says in the contract that we will meet in a Seven star hotel, and it doesn't take us so long to get there. The guard opened the door for me again with the warmest smile and I just couldn't return it, because I know what lies next.

There is Park Jimin wearing his Dark Tuxedo, standing on thw grand staircase. I was standing in the middle of the hotel lobby and he slowly approached me. I know everyone's eyes is looking at us and I saw him smiling widely at me as if mocking me.

He stood in front of me and offered his hand but I did not take it, instead I walked pass him.

That's what you paid for, Park Jimin.