- Twenty Six

Owned

I sighed heavily as I wipe the tears off my face. I cried in frustration, I heard them yelled as soon as I shut the door of the office and I ran inside the bathroom. I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't believe it but what I found ridiculous is I still feel some sympathy for her.

She already used the money? I wonder how much did she use for her debts? Maybe I could pay for it? but what if it's around million? I have a huge feeling in my chest that it is millions. Her 3.5 million dollar debt? what else?

My mind is clouded as I finished my shift, I was trying to convince myself that I'll be okay, Ms. Na wouldn't put me in danger right? for 6 years she took care of me whenever she visits Daejon, she even help me with my projects and expensive college fees? She never complained about it and now? One request and I couldn't do the same

But it was different, This isn't a simple project, I feel like Half of me is already sold to the devil, Everytime I think about it I just want to cry and scream in frustration.

I want to trust Ms. Na, I want to believe that I should still trust her, and it will be nothing but just a companionships job, but fuck what if it's not? I'm sure whoever pays for me... He's expecting for sex or something since he paid for 6-10 Million dollars.

Ms. Na told me things before, this is the highest paid, I am the highest paid and my stomach is twisting, and just thinking about it, I'm sure they've done something more than just laugh, talk and hold hands! Who would fucking pay 6 million dollars just for those things?

Shit! I trusted her so much, I look up to her and treated her like a mother.

"May I take your order gentlemens?" I asked absentmindedly as my thoughts floats in my head, standing infront of the sofa where two people are sitting.

It is a huge sofa, but there are only two of them, I didn't even bother to look at them as my eyes burn holes on the order form that I'm holding but none of them answered so I lifted my gaze.

"Okay, We'll have two shots of Whiskey, Please?" A familiar voice fills my ear and I immediately remember the face. Taehyung. Fuck!

I feel like a huge rock hit my head when I saw who is staring at me and sitting beside the man I recognized.

His hair is dyed blonde, the intimidating look on his face is the same as years ago, Just from his eyes, I fucking know who the man is and everything slowly came back to me and its making me feel lightheaded. It's my first time seeing them here? what the hell should I do? I didn't even think this can fucking happen.

He was sitting there, his legs were spread open, almost occupying the half of the couch as if he's declaring that is his territory, His body matured a little though it was already mature back then but now? his aura just screams grace and more power. Back then I memorized every bit of his face, His eyebrows were furrowed as I still remember, the same exact way as years ago, His plump lips is modeling a thin line as his dark and mysterious eyes stare at me.

His hair is a bit longer but he still look good, he always does, It suited him very well. He is wearing a black long sleeve polo folded on his forearm, He dressed up nicely, fuck, His aura is just screaming lethal manliness and ruthlessness.

Damn, I suddenly forget everything I'm thinking, I just can't fucking believe it, Do I always have to be this nervous and trembling whenever he's this close to me? Goddamnit.

"N-noted Sir, Y-your order will be served right away," I said as I regained my composure.

I was about to leave but I stopped as Jimin placed a black card in the table without even taking his eyes off of me.

"I'd like you to sit here, beside me as well, Go and get another waitress" Jimin demanded.

I breathed heavily as I managed to look away and I can feel my chest tighten, It hurts so much. My heart is pounding so hard against my chest like a madman wanting to get his freedom back from the prison.

The hurt intensified as I realized what it meant, He's fucking paying me to sit beside me, If it's other person, I'll ignore it but I couldn't do it now, I feel like I've been slapped, He's thinking that I'm just a slave that can be paid? He's fucking insulting me through that way.

"We, we have entertainers, Sir, I will get you som—

"I don't want anyone, I want you" He said and that's what triggered me.

"I'm not for sale"

"I already paid you, I owned you" He said in a deeper and very darker voice and I trembled even more.

I feel like a cold water has been splashed in my face, I stepped in front of him as my heart hammered, I got even scared when he doesn't seemed bothered as I took a step forward, my palm met his cheek and his face only tilted a bit.

Two bouncers approaches but I quickly walked out of the hall and I could feel everyone's eyes staring at me, I almost threw the Order form that I'm holding to the counter so I could leave immediately.

Every waitress was asking me about what happened but I'm just so desperate to leave, I walked inside the Waitress quarters to get my things when Mr. Seo walked in, Someone probably reported to him already and I could see a hint of anger in his features and I ignored his question and I run away.

I ignored his screams for me to stop and to come back, I walked straight out through the backdoor, I never dared to leave the establishment wearing the damn uniform but now I'm just desperate, I want to leave.

As I walk out through the backdoor someone immediately came and grab me by my arm, I was ready to scream but when I realized who is it, I turned weak, I trembled, I lost my voice.

He was holding me tightly and harshly, I pulled my arm away from him and stopped as I look at him.

He's looking at me intently and darkly, This eyes move to eyes move from my head to toe as if he's examining me and tries to remember me.

I glared at him, the way he insulted me way back and the way he insulted me tonight is a reflection of how he really perceives me, I forgot how Ruthless, bold and vicious he is back then and I'm sure nothing changed.

I feel like I'm thorn into pieces but a part of me wants to fix things so he could see me differently that I'm not a materialistic person, but a part of me tells me not to give a damn, what for? I'll just let him think ill of me, Let him be mad, let him think whatever the fuck he wants.

I breathed heavily, I stepped back in attempt to go back inside, Regret immediately hits me and Jimin immediately hold and pulls me close.

He kept eyeing me, his lips were parted open.

"You're not going back in there, you're done for tonight" He said, his voice sounded different, it sounds so foreign to me.

"You're not my boss!"

"I paid for your night so you don't have to go back inside, I'll take you home now!"

I pushed him in so much irritation and frustration, fuck. he really think so low of me huh?

"I'm not a fucking slave, and I don't need your help to go home!"

I threw the ridiculous kitten ears that I'm wearing, Jimin was just staring at me with his lips still parted open, he didn't say anything but soon, Slowly, his dark eyes narrowed and I saw a slight hint of anger in his eyes. The insult I'm receiving from the way he looks at me is terrifying. I feel so thorn.

I move immediately as a taxi stopped in front of me, without looking I get in and at the same time, Tears fell from my eyes, I'm so scared to go back there tomorrow. I'm scared. that if I go back to work, I'll see Jimin and Insult me again, I can just fucking imagine him getting back at me every opportunity he can get.

I didn't look behind where I left Jimin, tears filled my eyes, my chest getting tighter and I feel like I'm passing out, his voice fills my head and his words repeating over and over.

I already paid you, I owned you.

Fuck, I never felt this fucking low.

are you guys okay after reading this?