- Thirty Six

Hello y'all

so I finally found the notebook where i've written the whole outline of Property, and to be honest if I will follow what is written there, in total there will be TWELVE chapters left, but i don't know yet if I will follow that outline or no, I will probably add more chapters, maybe the same chapter count for wrapped.

of course, I have to blur it out because these are the highlights of the story <3 hehe, and anyways my new stuffs are startng to arrive, like right now, i am typing through my new smart keyboard and i got a universal one so i can connect it with m...

of course, I have to blur it out because these are the highlights of the story <3 hehe, and anyways my new stuffs are startng to arrive, like right now, i am typing through my new smart keyboard and i got a universal one so i can connect it with my phone too, hehe.

———————————————————————

I locked myself inside my room and at the same time tears fell from the corner of my eyes, I felt betrayed, is this why Jimin trying to convince me to come to his company? to what? to get my designs? so I can find out that he's really engaged with Chloe?

I don't want to see him ever again.

The day is so long and tiring for a first day, meetings are left and right and I couldn't take those things out of my head.

Jimin never pretended, he was like this from the beginning, right the moment i met him he is already like this. He is a flirt and he is really physical yet I still let myself fall for him.

I look at the paper bags Ms. Na bought, she told me she bought me some clothes because she noticed that I only have a few office clothes. I spent the night texting Eunwoo and hating Jimin in my head.

I want to leave the apartment early in the morning, I don't want to see Jimin, specially if he will push through that he will pick me up.

"You're up early? Are you leaving already?" Eunwoo asked and I nodded. I sit beside im in the living room as I check all the things i needed for today.

"Don't you have internship today?" I ask as I picked up my shoes and start wearing them, Eunwoo was still looking at me. I am actually scared that Jimin will come here and Eunwoo is around I don't know what would happen, I feel like I need to really move out soon so Jimin wouldn't find me anymore.

Ms. Na walked inside the room and she looked at me, I walked towards her and she smiled at me, giving me a warm and comforting smile. I am still upset with what she did but I could never deny that she took care of me so well the past years.

"ms. Na if ever JImin come here please tell him that I moved out, Just please don't tell him where I am"

She looked at me with bewildered expression I know that she had a lot of question in her head right now, but I don't want to answer any of it.