Special : Side Story I

hello I'm sorry for not updating the past days, i just alot happened and I have to keep myself away from my phone, i didn't mean to make you all wait. I hope you can understand and forgive me, i love you all.

Side Story I: MIN YOONGI

"Mr. Min, it's nice to see you here" Lady Chae welcomed me with her usual sweet smile as I entered the Park Mansion. I hummed and bowed as a greeting.

"Is Jimin here Lady Chae?" I asked and she nodded, she leads me to the veranda, a fresh scent of newly brewed tea welcomed me and there is the man I despise as of the moment, casually sitting on one of the tables.

His head turned to me and a smile immediately appeared on his face

"Hyung! You're here! Why didn't you informed me that you will come?" He asked and i almost rolled my eyes at his cheerful expression

"I'll go straight to the point Jimin, you hurt someone who is close to me" I said, my voice became dangerously low and i couldn't even believe at how calm i am despite of the madness I am feeling right now.

"Hurt someone?" He confusedly asked and i laughed bitterly.

I looked at him with so much hate.

I have known Y/N for years now, I have known her with every inch of her being and she is like my little sister and I care so much for her.

"Kim Y/N..." I simply said and Jimin's expression changed and laughed bitterly.

"You know her hyung? Do you know the lies she told us? Do you know what she did?" He asked and I bite my lip in anger, clenching my fist so hard and try not to throw myself towards him and give him a very good punch.

"I do know her and she mean more than anything to me, why didn't you let her fucking explain first?" I asked and he didn't say anything and I laughed and pushed him lightly

"I couldn't believe you Jimin, i know you are a player but I never thought you could be this heartless, You should've let her explain for a little but no, then just like that you threw her out, what if something happened to her?" I couldn't help it but to raise my voice a little

"Hyung-

"Shut up Jimin, seriously, i know you better than this but I guess I'm wrong, I'm fucking disappointed" I said and without any other word I left the Park Mansion and Headed to the hotel where Y/N is staying.

I don't understand why, Why did her parents made her lie about this, something is not sitting right here, something is going on and it is frustrating me so much.

I have Y/N and her family investigated before but I couldn't get any leads about it, their records are well sealed and no one even knows about the back ground of the family aside that they own a huge construction company and in partnership with Jimin's uncle.

The hotel staffs lead me to the one of the suits where Y/N is staying with Eunwoo, I knocked on the door and When Eunwoo opened I was devastated when I saw the look Y/N had on her face and she immediately run towards me and hugged me tightly. It broke my heart that she keeps apologizing, I cupped her cheeks and my anger flared inside me as I stare at those cuts and bruises in her face.

I assured Y/N until she fell asleep and I looked at Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo, do me a favor" I said and he looked at me

"What it is Yoongi?"

"Accompany Y/N, get away from here, to Daejon, I will arrange everything, I will pay you as long as you take care of her, I will pay for her school fees as well as yours, Whatever program you want, I will pay it, I just need you to look after her until she graduated in college" I straightforwardly said and his eyes widen and I carried on explaining thing with him why I care for her so much.

I looked at Y/N and I closed my eyes, She didn't deserve any of this.

I grabbed my phone and talk to someone about her family's background, Something is not right here and I'm gonna look for it and get things right if there is something wrong.

She was so young when I met her and I was already 13 years old around that time and She just hold a soft spot in me, i don't know i dont like seeing her hurt but I don't see her anything romantically, nothing but just a sister and it will always be like that.

And i will do anything just to hide her from her stupid parents, they're useless, cruel. Even if it takes so much I will do it and I will meet Jungkook and Seokjin tomorrow.

I will settle everything for her first and Jimin? Jimin can fuck himself for being an asshole, a huge one.