Side Story: Park Jimin

Doubts

"Hyung, Y/N's already in the office, she went to ride with Kim Yugyeom" Jungkook said and I looked at him with serious expression.

"How'd you know that?" I asked and he shrugged and I clenched my jaw, I went inside my car and drive to office, I grabbed my phone and texted Y/N before looking at the folder my investigator gave me.

I look at the files i've got the past years about Y/N, and something is odd about these informations, specifically her childhood.

there's something wrong here and I needed to know what it is.

I grabbed my phone and swerved lanes instead the lane going to the company building, I ring namjoon hyung's number. I need to talk to Yoongi hyung.

"Jimin you called?"

"Hyung? do you think you can make me and Yoongi hyung meet? i need to talk to him about something really important" I said and I hope he will because I really need to know something.

"I'll see what I can do? is it right now? text me where you are and We will see if I can bring yoongi hyung"

I immediately texted namjoon hyung where café I was. I look through the files again and I stared at the picture of Younger Y/N.

Way back before, specifically 6 years ago. She had the this face, she looks so young but I never actually thought that she is actually that young, fuck, I could, my family could get in trouble, she's fucking sixteen.

I immediately fell for her when we started spending time back in busan, Whenever I'm with her, I could just easily forget what stress I have and what worries I have, it just felt light whenever i'm with her.

Of course I regret how harsh I was with her that day I found out, I was hurt too, The person i'm so ready to spend my whole life with lied to me and a fucking minor, I felt betrayed but after a few weeks of everything I started feeling bad and I wonder where she is, that's where I started to get informations about her and I found her in Daejeon.

The files I have is lacking so much, I couldn't get any information about her ever since she's born up to when she's 13, no information has been collected, it was so hard to gather information.

I bite my lips as I look back on what happened with her in Ulsan the past three days, no matter how mad I was to her I still love her and nothing has changed, I wanna make up for the things i've done to her from the past, I've missed my Y/N so much. I want her back, I will have her back.

Without even notice Namjoon hyung walked in and Yoongi hyung was behind him. He looked at me and his face hardened immediately. I know he still mad at me for what i've done.

"Park Jimin." He said coldly and I sigh, he's seriously mad at me huh?

"Hyung."

"Let's get over this immediately being in the same room with an asshole makes me feel hesitant."Yoongi hyung said and I offered a sit and I laid the files in front of him.

"It's about Y/N hyung" I said and he raised his eyebrows

"Hm? what have you finally come to youe senses that you hurt her so much? and you've decided today that you'll quit being an asshole" He said and I took all his words after all it's the truth.

I started explaining him my concern, I couldn't take Y/N in my head though, I texted her yet she didn't replied to me, was she that busy on her first day.

"I have been struggling to get the same informations from years now, something is really suspicious about it all, plus the unfair treatment of her parents to her Jimin." He said and he started telling me everything and I couldn't help but to get mad at myself from how harsh I was to her back then. I didn't even gave her time to explain. I was blinded with anger that I kick her out immediately again.

The conversation with Yoongi hyung ended with us having so many doubts about Y/N's life, informations are well hidden, there's something her parents were hiding.

I need to find that out, for the sake of my Y/N.

—————————————-

Hello, I got caught up by my relatives coming over to celebrate my birthday so I keep stealing time to update but it's hard to finish a chapter when I'm being bombarded by my cousins.

Thank you for your greetings guys <3 i love you all alot.

I will try to make updates everyday or not, maybe every other day, I apologize for not updating soon. Take care.