- Thirty Two

Hello 🥺

so I am here again with another update, I know the past months I have been lacking with so much updates because life has been a bit messy and now I am slowly finding myself getting into writing again so you might get updates often not just for property but for Kink Club as well and I already have plans after writing Property it would be a Jungkook story! so yes hehe

Anyway, Let's talk in the comments later 🥰 I would be replying on your comments ♥️

•.*•.*•.

Ease

I slowly opened my eyes and I noticed that I was inside the cabin room, I brushed my hair and get off the bed, The yacht isn't running too, Have we arrived?

"I was about to wake you up, Let's go we'll be transferring to a smaller boat" Jimin said when I walked out of the room to the deck of the Yacht, I saw a small boat beside the Yacht and our luggages and other things are already loaded in the smaller boat. I went inside the room and grabbed my simple hand bag, I followed Jimin and he helped me transfer to the smaller boat.

As soon as Jimin and I were settled in the smaller boat because the yacht wouldn't be able to reach the beach.

I look around and I couldn't take my eyes off the small island and there are a few caves, the nearby islands has beautiful rock formations. This reminds me a lot of Busan, It's summer so the weather is really nice. The boat started to approach the shore and I could already see some rock formations and limestones and the sand looks so white.

Jimin hop out first and he laid his hands on me, offering a help so I could get off, I accepted it and let him guide me as I look around the peaceful island. In the nearby, I could see a house, from here I could tell it is a Contemporary modern house, It wasn't that big like their mansion in Busan but it is enough for it to be a perfect rest house.

I look around and I nodded at myself as It was the only house standing in this island.

"Let's go," Jimin snapped me out from my thought and I noticed that he was still holding my hand and his grip is firm so no way I would go out unless I force him to. The crew already placed our things in front of the house but they didn't carried it inside and they left, I didn't even bother myself to ask if where they are heading to.

The interior of the house is so beautiful and it looks newly remodeled even the furnitures are new and I was fazed with the design of the carved woods.

Jimin was busy taking our things inside and I made myself busy roaming around the house, as an Industrial and Landscape architect, I was impressed by house design even the small garden on the back of the house, the plants looks so pretty and well taken care of. I am pleased seeing this.

"Is this the only house here?" I asked and he shakes his head

"Well it is the only house but my factory is nearby" he said and my eyebrows raised, What does he mean with factory?

All I know that his family owns a big company, a prime holding company, Parks are also big in construction firms.

"Furnitures, We export now, from wood with finest carvings to plastic loungers with unique style."