- Twenty Two

hello guys!

Do you guys still know me? I'm so sorry for taking so long to make an update! I'm still not doing well i'm trying, and I think that maybe coming back to writing would help me distract myself from everything, my emotions and mental health is fucking me up so bad but I promise you guys I'm trying.

thank you so much for waiting for me and for giving PROPERTY love while I was gone.

Go on Your Own.

I was sitting in front of the yard, watching the setting sun, just a lot of thoughts running in my head, I'm happy that I got my credentials now but I can't fully say that I'm successful, yes I got my degree but I haven't proved anything about myself yet and that's one of my main goal now.

I looked over the disappearing light of the sun, the sky turning orange with a mix of purple and pink, such a beautiful scenery. I listen to the laughter inside the house.

Seoul. I always wonder about Seoul, I always want to come back but for 6 years I let my fear take over me, I live in desperation to hide from mom, from past, from what happened.

I was a little startled when Yoongi suddenly sit beside me and smiled softly at me.

I hum and give him enough space.

"are you sure that you want to go back to Seoul Y/N?" he asked softly and I looked at him, a soft sigh escaping my lips but I nodded

"I've been thinking about it, You know that Seoul can help me grow, A lot of opportunities are in Seoul and Hopefully one day, I'll get in US Yoongi, I want to prove something to myself and to my Parents." I whispered and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand as he rubs his thumb over my palm in comforting manner. I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed

"I will be there for you if you really want to come back Y/N, you're like my little sister and You've been hiding here for 6 years, you were right about coming back.." he said and he scratch the back of his neck and I giggle at his cuteness.

"Thank you for everything Yoongi! but this time I want to do thing on my own" I said and he nodded and hugged me

I smiled fondly and hugged him back.

"If that's what you want, but will you be ready if one day you meet, you know?" He said and i sighed and looked into my hands

"I'm sure he moved on from that Yoongi, besides its been 6 years, I'm sure he's happy now, aren't you his friend? it's impossible that you don't know anything about him" I said teasingly and he shakes his head

Yoongi didn't say anything neither did I. We just stayed here sitting in front of the setting sun with my pounding heart as I thought about him.

I don't know what I will do if I met him again, but I'm hoping I'll never see him again. Never.

That day ended well, The decision is final, I'm going back to Seoul.

Eunwoo and I immediately arranged what we need to arrange and now I'm sitting between him and yuri, on the plane heading back to Seoul.

"Y/N? are you going to get your own place? or you'll still live with us? you know that we don't mine you living with us!" he said and I smiled and leaned my head against my chair and looked outside the window.

"I will live with you guys for the meantime, while I find some place to stay and While I'm waiting for a Call Back to all the companies i applied for" I said softly and they both nodded.

We distracted ourselves by talking about the places we missed the most, I'm sure a lot of thing changed, I'm sure a lot of new things are can be found in Seoul now and I'm excited to see it.

When we arrived at the airport, Ms. Na was already there holding a big banner with our names, I laughed and run towards her and hugged her tightly

"I missed you!" I said and she giggled and kisses my cheeks and went to hug Yugyeom and Yuri too.

We waited for our bags and then Ms. Na drove us to her new home and I will stay there for the meantime.

I looked outside and smiled widely at the new building and the refreshing air fills my senses, I couldn't help but to cooed to see everything I missed.

"Someone misses this so much huh?" Eunwoo said and messes my hair up, giggling quietly.

"So much!!" I exclaimed and I was just listening to everything they're talking about, I found out that Ms. Na is still working as a Club Manager but in a different club now.

I'm glad that she was having fun in her life. I stretched out my limbs when we got out of the van and pulled out our luggages, our stuffs will arrive here in a few days. Ms. Na led me to my room and she leaned against the door as she looked at me

"I'm glad to have you back here!" She said and hugged me again and I nodded smiling softly.

"Me too, I just thought it's about time to go back!" I answered and she brushes my hair

"What are your plans now" she asked

Her question got me thinking, I have to fix my application now and maybe find a part time while waiting for an answer.

"ah I think I need a part time for a while" I said softly and she looks at me

"Oh, then do you want to work as a part time waitress in our bar for a while?" she said and I smiled at the offer but I'm not sure.

I told her that I'll think about it then she left me to rest and I looked outside the window and admired the view from the room.

I sighed softly and smiled at myself.

Seoul I'm back and starting today, I'll go on my own.