- Forty Three

Hello guys!

So i'm back with another update again, and for those who followed me in instagram and saw my instagram story, Regarding the new story taking chances, I wanna know your opinions guys, I feel like giving the female lead a name instead of just calling her Y/N, is it alright guys? I wanna know what do you guys think of it.

————————————-

Apologies.

Seokjin walked in and Yoongi followed, Jimin stood up, Eunwoo and Yuri stopped talking too.

Yoongi closed the door behind him and Seokjin slowly walk towards me, Jimin gave him way and he sit on the chair beside my bed and he smiled at me, the same smile he gave me six years ago when I first saw him in Busan.

"I immediately fly back here as soon as I found out the truth," Seokjin said and grabbed my hand and held it firmly in his, I swallowed thickly. I squeezed his hand and I swallowed the big lump on my throat.

"I'm so sorry, I am clueless of everything Y/N" He said and I saw how tears pour down from his eyes down to his cheek and I could feel my own tears threatening to fall.

I gulped harshly and breathed heavily.

"Seokjin, please don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, it wasn't your fault, please don't cry and just give me a hug, please..." I said trailing off, he immediately wipe the tears off his cheeks and pulled me in his arms for a warm and welcoming hug, he squeezed me gently and I wrapped my own arms around him and rubbed his back gently.

Eunwoo, Yuri and Yoongi was sitting in the couch and Jimin was standing near the window as Seokjin started to telling me things.

"I didn't know you existed, I grew up with dad in the US. I was seven when I found out that mom and dad was separated but they're not divorced, Dad and I came back to Korea and met mom, but she didn't say anything about you, I don' have any idea until Yoongi tells me everything about auntie." Seokjin said and I look at him with my own tear filled eyes

"T-then our parents still alive?" I asked and he looked at me with broken expression and slowly shake his head and I choke on my own breath and started sobbing.

"They died in a fatal car accident in Incheon" He said and he pulled me in his arms and hugged me tightly, letting me cry on his arms.

"I'm here now Y/N, you will never be alone anymore, I am here now" Seokjin whispered and I held him tightly, Jimin looked at me. His eyes are a bit red, he licked his lips and Yoongi proceeded on talking to Seokjin.

Jimin sit on the edge of the bed and he caresses my cheek and smiles softly

"You'll be okay now baby, Seokjin, Yoongi and I will be here now to protect you" he whispered and I swallowed thickly and looked at Jimin.

"Thank you Jimin," I muttered softly and he caresses my cheeks more and Seokjin was looking at us and I blushed and look away.

Jimin chuckled and he brushes his lips against my temple.

"Y/N will be discharged tomorrow. There will be stockholder meeting on K.Y.J, I suggest that Y/N and Seokjin make an appearance" Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him.