- One

Sometimes, I just wonder what would be easier? To live or to die? I wonder if one of all the sorrows, pain, and loneliness would end. For years, I believed that my parents loved me unconditionally, but in the past 3 years? I don't know what happened.

They made me lie, offered to someone I barely know, and made me marry someone for the sake of their company?

I'm starting to believe that most of the things in the world are always about money. People are blinded by their hunger in power and wealth, and maybe one of those peoples are my parents.

"Come on, Y/N! You're scaring me! It's been 2 days already, Ms. Na keep asking me why aren't you showing up? " Eunwoo ranted, and I remained lying on my bed, my face buried on my pillows, and I didn't even want to get up.

Eunwoo, I wanted to tell him the truth, I didn't mean to lie but I had to live, now that I don't have any resources and I don't want to come with Park Jimin, I have to keep lying, I don't know for how long, maybe until I figure something out.

"I'm sorry Eun, I just don't feel so good, that's why I skipped," I said, and I sighed softly. I felt my bed sinked and Eunwoo's hand came on my neck, probably checking my temperature. I closed my eyes tightly. The number of lies I'm saying, Satan, would give me an award if we met in hell.

"You could've texted, you made me so worried Y/N" He said, and I looked at him. My eyes were bloodshot from crying last night. I feel like I've lost myself from what is happening with my life right now.

"I'm sorry," I said, and he smiled and nodded. "Do you want some soup? I'll make you something okay?" He said, and I pout lightly and looked at him.

Eunwoo is nothing but a really kind person to me ever since our path crossed and I really feel bad for lying, I don't deserve the people around me, just the thought of them finding out the truth about me, That I'm the complete opposite of the Y/N they know.

I grabbed my phone. Yesterday I changed my phone number after receiving a text from my mother, I don't know how or where she got my number but then, She has power. She can get whatever she wants, just name your price.

I managed to get myself off the bed and head to the kitchen where Eunwoo was. I sat on the stool and watched him make the soup.

"Your eyes are so puffy, I guess you didn't really get enough sleep last night," he said, chuckling and messing my hair a bit.

After cooking, Eunwoo poured two bowls, he gave me my bowl and he sat in front of me.

I thanked him, and I started eating, I ate it along with rice.

"Anyway, Min Yoongi and Park Jimin came again last night, and they were looking for you," Eunwoo suddenly said, and my head perked up, and our eyes met.

Oh god, I don't know if I would be happy that Yoongi and I met again after two months, Does he know that I got kicked out?

"You didn't tell me what happened when you were assigned in VVIP," He said and eyeing me suspiciously. I shrugged. Nothing happened.

I stayed in the VVIP as Mr. Kim said, but I left too, I couldn't bear Jimin's stare and Yoongi's questioning gaze. Yoongi knows everything about me. Does he tell Jimin? That's one of the reasons why I don't want to go back to The Solar Nights.

I'm scared that they found out the truth, I don't know what would happen to me if they do. I guess I will just think about the worst-case scenarios? Yuri and Eunwoo will hate me, I'll lose the job in solar nights, Jimin would be disgusted, and many more things that could possibly happen.

"Did you know why?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"They were asking me where you live..." he said, and my heart immediately trembles. my god please Eunwoo tell me you didn't tell them. Fuck please.