Most Asked Questions.

Hello

So hello these questions, I found them all in the comments, they are the questions that has been asked frequently and if some of you all remember that if you guys have questions in relation to the chapters, first, thank for everyone who sent their questions, I appreciate it a lot.

So okay let's get startred

— How old is Y/N?

Answer: At the first half of the story, it was mentioned that Y/N is just 16 years old, she is.

— I am confused how is she 20?

She just pretended that she is 20 because she was forced to lie.

How old is Jimin then?

In the first half of the story Y/N is 16 right? Jimin is 22.

What is Yoongi's relation to Y/N?

Yoongi's relation to Y/N. I've seen in the comments that you guys assumed that Yoongi is Y/N's brother or Ex-boyfriend. NO Yoongi is y/N's close friend.

What is Y/N's age now?

Well after 6 years, Y/N is now 22.

How old is Jimin now?

Jimin is 28 now..

Has Y/N already went to the Park's mansion in Busan before?

I've seen in one particular comment in the first five chapters of this story, It was mentioned there where Jimin's grandmother welcomed Y/N back in their mansion. The answer is YES. As you all remember the story started where y/n was engaged to Jimin. Remember Y/n mentioned that she hadn't seen Jimin for two whole months? A day after their engagement, Y/N flees because well, she doesn't want to be married to Jimin.

Does Y/N doesn't have an ID with her? That Eunwoo didn't check her age in the first place?

She does have her ID's with her but let's be honest here. If you are lying to someone would you let the evidence get out? No right? She kept everything so well.

Is Y/N adopted?

Yes, but there are more to unfold. HEHEHEHE

Is english your firs language.

No, english is not my first language. I am from Philippines, so honestly if there are grammatical errors I am so sorry!!!

How old are you?

I am twenty now. I just turned 20, 11 days ago.

How often do you update?

Well first and foremost, I am so sorry that I haven't been that active as I was before, I've lost interest writing for a while so It gave me a lot of hard time creating a whole chapter, but now. I am back for good.

Who will take the lead on your next story?

Honestly, I want your opinion guys because I want to satisfy your wants as a thank you for the massive support I receive from Wrapped and Property, and in the recent chapter I'd asked you guys. Who do you prefer? Jimin or Jungkook? And most of the answers are JIMIN so I might put Jimin as the lead gain.

Will the next story be intense like your other books?

Are my books intense?, I never see my books that way but if it is thank you, and honestly I couldn't tell yet but I already have a huge idea brewing in my head I just need to get my pen and paper and start writing the outline and the chapters outline.

Have you decided what will be the title of your next book?

Honestly yes, it is a two word title that starts with letter "T" That's all as of the moment. Maybe take wild guesses in the comments?

Do you have references on the books you are writing?

Yes, I do have references.

———————————————————————————————

Well these are the most asked questions in the story, I am sorry if I missed some questions but I will definitely do a part two, so just feel free to drop the questions in the comments!!

There will be an Update tomorrow, Good night!!!