- Fourteen

The One

I grabbed the book and headed to the hammock placed in the gazebo. Jimin went to the factory today, I heard from Lady Che that he had an important client today so he can't just ask Jihyun to meet the client.

I laid on the hammock and placed my phone on my chest incase Jimin, Yoongi or Eunwoo messaged me. I was thinking how would I tell Jimin the next day about the truth. I don't know but I had to and I will.

My phone vibrated from my chest and I lifted it up, it was Yoongi.

Yoongi

What is your plan?

I told Yoongi that I want to end the lies, I want to end all of this and I'm asking a little help from him, Even if I had to work for him until I reach my legal age, I will do it.

Me

Like I told you last night, I will tell Jimin the whole truth

Me

Even if I had to work for you Oppa, To earn.

I know that after this, I wouldn't be able to go back to the solar nights, Jimin would tell Jungkook the truth as well. After telling Jimin, I will figure the rest, how to tell Eunwoo. For now, I will just enjoy the remaining days I have here, I will not worry about it for the last days.

Yoongi

You don't have to work for me Y/N, you know that I would always help you.

I smiled lightly with that and I put my phone down and just listen to the sound of the waves and I look back as I heard Jihyun and his friends loud voice from behind. They were heading here that's why I stood up.

"Y/N!" Sungwoon is the first one to greet and his girlfriend followed and the rest.

"Hi!" I simply said and Sungwoon's girlfriend dragged me towards the gazebo and said I should join them because they haven't seen me the past days.

"I heard from Jihyun that you're sick the past days? You're okay now?" Hyunjae asked and I nodded and softly thanked him for asking

"Yeah, Jimin took a good care of me" I said and they teased me and Jihyun said his hyung would blush hard if he heard it and I brushed it off and eventually joined them.

They talked about things they want to do before the vacation ends, if it ends that means I had to go back to school. I chuckled at myself, its funny that even I avoid it, I wouldn't escape it, It will haunt me and it will just end when the truth comes out.

"Hey! Y/N join us we will have a bon fire at the beach, Jimin hyung would join too if you'll come" Jihyun said and I nodded. It sounds exciting and like I have said, I will just enjoy the last days of my stay here.

"What program you're taking again Y/N?" Sungwoon's girlfriend asked and I looked at my hands and fidget my fingers together.

"Business" I said.

God the lies I have been telling is hurting my chest, when this all ends I will make sure that I will take the program that I really want.

"Right, when you and Jimin hyung got married, Merging of our companies will happen" Jihyun said and the sound of the glass clanking along with the sound of the waves feels nice.

That is how I spent my afternoon, the boys have their own conversation and Sungwoon's girlfriend and the other girls, they includes me to their conversation so I don't feel that much left out.

3:30 pm when Jinhee unnie walked to us to call me to say Jimin was home and they start teasing me again as I decided to come and welcome him home.

"Y/N! Don't forget our dinner at the beach huh! Some of our friends will come too!" Jihyun said and I chuckled and nodded at him.

"Yeah, I will come with Jimin, I'll go and take a shower then I'll help with the preparations" I said and they nodded and waved their hands on me as I follow Jinhee back to the mansion and from here I could see Jimin's car was already parked in the garage and he was standing in the doorway with his hands tucked inside his pants pocket and had a soft smile on his face.

I waved my hand at him and we stood face to face he hugged me.

"I heard that you went to hang with our friends, did you have fun?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.

"They're inviting us to join them on a dinner, are you up for it?" I asked and he nodded and we went inside the house and he sat on the couch and I sit beside him.

"How's your meeting?" I asked and he shrugged and he pulled me closer to his body.

"It's fine, Let's not talk about it baby" he said and kissed forehead and I stood up and he followed.

"I'll take a shower, Let's meet outside?" I asked and he nodded. Jimin went to the kitchen and I went upstairs to take a shower. I put my phone on the nightstand and went to the closet to get something to wear.

My phone vibrates and I went to check it.

Jimin

Wear comfortable clothes okay? Sweatpants and hoodie is good since we'll be in the shore.

I smiled widely and answered his message before I went to the bathroom. I just showered quickly, I didn't even noticed that I was smiling the whole time as I thought about the things we did together. I will never forget it even if I leave. I will surely miss him but he deserves better than me.

After showering I followed Jimin's want and wear a pair of grey sweatpants and Jinhee noona walked in.

"Miss, Sir Jimin gave this, he said this is the one you should wear" she said and she handed me a black hoodie which is really big for me and I could smell Jimin's perfume on it, she leave the room and I chuckled and wear it. I combed my hair and after I went to go out of the room.

I went straight out of the main door and I could hear someone's girl, I thought it was Chloe but I noticed it was one of their friends, Mira.

"Jimin, come on! Let's go, you're not even like this before, what seems the matter now?" The girl said, she spoke sweetly and Jimin seemed unbothered, I stood here and just watched them as Jimin use his phone.

"I already told you Mira, I don't want to and I'm waiting for..."

"I know, you're fiancé, you can't be that serious Jimin, It doesn't mean you're engaged you're not allowed to have fun" The girl said and I backed off a little and I shifted uncomfortably, the girl kept talking until she hooked her arm on Jimin's arm and Jimin looked at her and pushed her lightly.

The girl speaks everything I want to say or I have said to Jimin before. She's right though, This arrangement shouldn't keep Jimin from what he wants but the decision is up to Jimin. I shake my head and I decided to walk along Yuna when she walked out, I pretended that I didn't see them but I know that Jimin saw me already.

"Y/N!" I heard Jimin's voice calling me but I heard Mira asked

"You're really throwing me out Jimin? Oh my gosh!" She said

I kept walking, I could Jihyun's group on the other side of the beach but I decided to go to the other way, where some huge rock formation and natural pool is located. I could hear Jimin's voiced calling me but I didn't stopped.

I took my slippers off and let the water hit my feet, I hugged myself and closed my eyes and let the wind hit my face.

I chuckled.

I don't even know why am I acting this way, Jimin's isn't mine anyway, I don't have any rights to feel jealous but I can't help it. Maybe he will be my one that got away, I opened my eyes and look at the endless possibilities that could happen to me after this.

Jimin is will be my one that got away. He is the one.