- Epilogue : Eternity

One last update for Property! The most awaited Epilogue.

please check out my new story, TAKING CHANCES, i love you all

Enjoy Jimin's POV.

"Dude is it true? You're engaged?" Namjoon hyung said and I chuckled, looking up to meet one of our girl friends who is sitting on my lap.

"My fucking ass," I muttered and caresses Yoona's waist and kisses her shoulder.

"Who wants to be engaged anyway? Specially for convenience? Fuck that shit!" Jihyun said and I laughed and pulls Yoona closer and throw a look at Jihyun.

"I agree, but I mean if your fiancé won't bother if she doesn't like you, she doesn't need to meddle with your life decisions, if she doesn't like you then it'll be like that.." Yoona said and I nodded, my hand went down her thigh and pulls her closer again.

She's right though. Whoever my fiancé would be, I'm sure she's just forced because of the money. She won't take this seriously and if she'll like me or i'll like her, that's a different story then.

I looked at the brown substance. This is my life, It was like the color of alcohol, dark and brown. The color of Sex is dark and brown for the color of my wild life, booze. I live by those colors all the time.

Yet I didn't know that dark and brown color have a deeper meaning, a much darker meaning.

Days after, I met my fiancé again. During the engagement party, I wasn't paying attention to her because come on, this is just marriage for convenience, for the company, for the money.

Days after I met her again, I immediately searched for her, It came to my knowledge that she got kicked out of her house. Ever since I saw her in the Solar Nights my whole world turned upside down. That's too fucking fast.

"I'm sorry Jimin," she muttered softly and I was trying not to burst because goddamn, I thought she went somewhere even though she's with my brother and his friends.

I look at her wound and kept on cleaning it.

"I'm sorry I forgot that we have plans today and I thought we will be back immediately and I was trying to reply to your messages but it wouldn't send, I'm sorry Jimin.." she said softly and I closed my eyes shut.

This girl, fuck.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She was startled and I look at her eyes but she tried looking away from me.

"Fuck it. You know I can't stay mad at you..."

My arms wrapped around her as I lean my back against the pool's wall, I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and caresses her cheek, I saw a faint blush on her skin and I smiled softly as she tries to look away.

I look at her closely and I try to look for her eyes. I get a hold of her chin, I look into her eyes before kissing her lips. One kiss and I already know it's her first. I almost curse with what in my head right now.

I can't believe that she's letting me be this way with her, This is not simply because we are getting married soon, I am concluding that she likes me!